Bundesliga

wow lol he’ll have trouble sleeping after that

Buy Werner, Wenga.

Or that young guy from Bremen…Serge Whatshisface. Scored again.

3 Likes

Na buy Serge.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/vl09v.mp4?token=1483197421_57aaf06826635087818dde4a2de9f4ff7039db77

EDIT:

shit too slow. :santi:

1 Like

Keita with a nice assist. Some good runs with and without the ball before (and after) that too.

I remember reading this earlier in the summer.

But I never expected him to look this good! Wenger really should have signed him.

1 Like

Just saw. awkward bounce ahead of keeper.

You did provide the vid, you’re cooler than me. :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

You are German. You’re still cooler. :santi:

EDIT:

Berlin’s kit is fabulous. :heart_eyes: Also, Werner’s goal.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/tz7ue.mp4?token=1483197420_dc0b72e88761a9029ee68b731ff5546f12289a22

Fraudlade over Gnabry.

Hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Whats that ? 6 league goals for Gnabry this season ?

Woah, never knew Hamit Altintop had a twin brother :open_mouth:.

Leipzig put some pressure on Bayern before tomorrow and midweek’s clash.

Er…Nein. Bayern have signed him for €25m and Rudy on a free according to Bild.

1 Like

What do we reckon on Keita then? I wonder if someone will try and poach him in January.

Unless there’s a release clause in there, I doubt it. He’s only just moved from Salzburg to a team that’s looking to do the impossible by beating Bayern to the league title. No transfer fee is worth missing out on that and of course, if they do win the title, they can add another 10m on top.

Bayern beat Darmstadt and remain at the top along with Leipzig.

:arteta:

I don’t think Leipzig will sell him in summer, let alone right now. First of all, they don’t need the money. Secondly, he is one of the key players in their title challenge. A.F. or Burgundy posted a really good article, which basically stated that they aren’t a fluke and their success is based on superior organisation. In other words they have a real shot at the title and won’t jeopardize it by selling one of their best players.

Tbh I didn’t expect them to sell, but wondered if they were making enough noise to attract bids.

Out of curiosity how good is he really?