Bundesliga

LOL aren’t dortmund like 8th in the league or something? How is that possible with that attack.

Hopefully we don’t go near Tuchel when Wenger eventually leaves/retires

1 Like

Plenty didn’t want Klopp after his final Dortmund season. Some will have changed their tune. Tuchel is a good manager.

Injuries haven’t helped his case this season. 11 first teamers out atm.

Maybe its just an ultra competitive league like the Premier League :joy:

I can’t tell if your agreeing or disagreeing with me lol

2 Likes

BVB and Leverkusen are underachieving considerably in the League.

Christ! Another howler! :bellerin:

Oh ffs. Reus red card. :facepalm:

1 Like

Awful decision making by Reus to do that and give the referee the option of a second Yellow.

This ref is so inconsistent. Huebner and Suele yellows. Bender has had about 3 or 4 and got away with it.

:joy:

Completely stupid decision from Reus, for sure. Made it infinitely harder for his team to rescue this now. There was even cover anyway…

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/nwgzh.mp4?token=1483128769_56794a0aa3ec98950a8d4a92501f450123748726

1 Like

This is a great game. Silly challenge by Reus though, can’t be doing that on a yellow.

This was basically a foul by Amiri. You could see it better in the replay from behind, but look at how he’s got a hold of Reus’ sleeve. He pulls him over.

1 Like

Got a nazi stream :wink:

http://mamahd.com/borussia-dortmund-live-stream-1.html

Yeah true actually, now I’ve seen it again. Can understand the ref’s decision though - from his position looks a bit risky from Reus. At least he has gone off due to being sent off though and not another injury. Silver lining. :smile:

Who is the Ref? Martin Atkinson?

1 Like

I watched it twice and didn’t see the sleeve pull. Was too occupied on Reus trying to hug him. :hushed::joy:

EDIT:

“Amazing thing to happen to a small village really. I remember than first season when they were winter champions”

Winter champions. Never change Deutschland. :joy:

2 Likes

From a potential 3-1 to 2-2 :joy:

1 Like

Wow. Should have been 3-1 but instead it’s 2-2. I love football.

1 Like

Hoffenheim hit the post, then Auba equalizes on counter! What a moment!

Süle :cry:

BORUSSE!!! Jaaaaaaaaa.

Major chance for 3-1. Pierre Emerick Aubameyer makes its 2-2.

1 Like