Bundesliga

Felix is this week’s UEFA wonderkid. :slight_smile:

"I could start crying knowing that I won’t be coaching this guy."
Jürgen Klopp before his departure as Dortmund coach

"Felix is versatile and acts as a leader on the pitch. We have not coaxed this characteristic out of him – it comes naturally to him."
Germany Under-17 coach Christian Wück

"Felix is an intelligent boy and the future of Borussia Dortmund belongs to him."
Łukasz Piszczek, Dortmund’s regular right-back, whom Passlack is understudying

@Persona, massive game for your boys today. Need a win to keep in touch with the C.L.

Ja, you’re going down Hoffenheim… Or you know perhaps not.

1 Like

I forgot you will face Hoffenheim. Not an easy task :ozil2:

1 Like

Hattrick Süle!

1 Like

Is what Martin Tyler will be saying when Suele is playing for Chelsea against Le Arse next season.

Of course, the guy’s a goddamn tank. He’ll eat our wimpy midgets for breakfast.

2 Likes

2 mins. Hoffenheim 1-0.

JESUS CHRIST. :arteta:

By the way, in a recent interview he stated that repeated offers by Inter and Milan did not faze him because it would be a downgrade to go there. That is proper German arrogance, you can’t learn that shit.
He’s perfect for Chelsea, tbh. Look at the penalty against Brazil in the Olympic final (1:44). That’s very Chelsea-esque. Or the way he makes (Gabriel) Jesus look like an arsehole, dribbles past him in the box and then DIVES to get a free-kick (2:07).

Just look at him! His neck is wider than his head!

Hahaha, btw. :joy:

3 Likes

This game is fun already. 2 BVB chances in quick succession. Open ended. :smiley:

Der fette Götze…:joy:

MARIO GOETZEEEEEE WAHNSINN!

1-1

Dortmund smh…too inconstant.

Lol! Spoke too soon!

Weidenfeller should retire. :joy:

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/o5q7y.mp4?token=1483126820_fdf2534e8d5f6d5d9bab9b4eed92f138dc77fd6c

Yep…Weidenfeller, just retire mate. :joy:

2-1 Hoffenheim.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/pzlvl_1.mp4?token=1483127539_26653c05b1e3bc402632f6f4ce470f8c19fd7083

2 Likes

Granpa Weidenfeller should retire. Fuck me! When i was a kid he was already here.

You’re not a kid anymore?:grinning:

Great start to this game, Dortmund brilliant going forward but a bang average defence.

2 Likes

Well, 29 years old now. Should have said “children” :wink: