Bundesliga

Hoffenheim confirm to be a very good team and hold Bayern to a draw. Dortmund win easily, instead.

It’s finally time for HSV to go down.

1 Like

Dein Wort in Gottes Ohr. Tat mir nur Leid für Uwe heute.

1 Like

No second place for Koln, as they lost 1-0 against Eintracht.

Leipzig 3-0 up at HT. Timo Werner x2 & one for Emil Forsberg. Joint top of the Bundesliga.

Red Bull top of the League. Wow!

1 Like

Watching Schalke 04 vs Werder Bremen

Schalke just taken the league after Max Meyer thumped one against the post and Schopf reacted quickest to head in the rebound. Ex scummer Bentaleb adds a second as I write.

Schalke could move up another few places in the league here, leaving a bit of a group stranded near the bottom: Hamburg, Ingolstadt, then Bremen and Darmstadt

EDIT: 2-1 Schalke, that man Gnabry from the spot after a soft penalty.

2 Likes

On his footballing philosophy, he says: “I like to attack the opponents near their own goal because your own way to the goal is not as long if you get the ball higher up.

“I like the way Villarreal play and they have a great way of coaching young players. I also like FC Barcelona and Arsenal as well as the work of Arsene Wenger.” - Julian Nagelsmann

3 Likes

Anybody watching Kusen v Leipzsch?

Leverkusen beating Leipzing so far :smiley:
Neverkusen have just missed a penalty. They could have killed the game off.
Indeed! 2-2! Neverkusen :coq:

It’s so predictable.

1 Like

Why don’t they retire? They are fucking useless.

OHHHHHHHHH! Borussia-Bayern tomorrow. Guess someone is flying to Dortmund now :giroud:
3-2 Leipzig! Just fuck off Neverkusen! Useless team!
3-2 FT for Leipzig! They are top of the league now!

Probably nobody have understood, but a new giant team for Bundes and Europe, was born and now are improving.

During next ten years, will be a surprise if Leipzig will not be a top ten team.

They are gonna win the C.L. before us.

I won’t got this far but the way they’ve been managed, they will certainly attract the biggest talents in Germany as they offer regular playing time and development potential while also paying good money.

1 Like

Plus free Red Bull.

1 Like

Shit drink, tbf.

5 Likes

Free Red Bull
Playing Football.

Pick one.

1 Like

Nervous for tomorrow? Bayern or Dortmund? :bellerin: