Bundesliga

Leipzig 0-0 against Stuttgart. They are dropping important points in the race for the Champions League.

Nice own goal by Frankfurt to give Dortmund the lead.

Dortmund up at HT.
3-2 Dortmund FT. Crazy game! Dortmund were leading 2-1 until 90’, then Frankfurt equalized, but Batshuayi made it 3-2 in the last minute of stoppage time!

1-1 Frankfurt

2-1 Dortmund

2-2 Frankfurt

3-2 Dortmund

https://streamable.com/ucjwj

2 Likes

Werder-Cologne is a big relegation game today.
Werder up at HT.

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/glqzxz

3-1 Werder FT. Cologne are almost fucked.

2-1 Werder

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/lldbda

3-1 Werder

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/vgwvwq

2 Likes

Freiburg and Stuttgart play today.
Stuttgart up at HT.
2-1 Stuttgart FT.

2 Likes

Schalke against Wolfsburg to defend the 2nd place.
1-0 Schalke FT. They remain 2nd.

2 Likes

Dortmund-Hannover, Cologne-Leverkusen and Leipzig-Bayern today.
1-0 Dortmund FT. They keep the 3rd place.
Cologne beat Leverkusen and keep their survival hopes alive.

3 Likes

@Luca_from_Italy for crying out loud man. Since the last time someone other than you posted in this thread you have made 7 posts over 8 days, accruing no responses and a whopping 1 like.

Listen to what the world is telling you.

Tbh I like reading about all the scores without having to leave OA

2 Likes

And you don’t even give him a like. You know how much Luca likes likes. Don’t be so stingy.

5 Likes

I knew you would have given me sticks. No surprise.

1 Like

2af4b90a23f21174caf05521d5559d9d

8 Likes

Leipzig is playing Bayern and nobody told me, let poor Lucabot do his job @Leper.

1 Like

Ndombele show vs Marseille later too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes even Bayern lose. Nothing change in the title race though.

Cologne on the way to staying up, I can almost smell it

3 Likes

The goals:

Wolfsburg-Schalke

1-0 Schalke

Borussia Dortmund-Hannover

1-0 Borussia Dortmund. Superb golazo!

Cologne-Leverkusen

1-0 Cologne. Leno :grimacing:

2-0 Cologne. Leno the fucker again!

Leipzig-Bayern Monaco

1-0 Bayern

1-1 Leipzig

2-1 Leipzig

The trial for the bus bomber is happening in Germany at the moment.

Thomas Tuchel: “I think that the biggest dissent between Aki Watzke and me was that I was in the bus and he was not.”

Thomas Tuchel on the question of whether he would still coach BVB today without the attacks: “I would expect that, yes!”

As first witness says Felix Passlack now. At the moment of the explosion: "We were all very scared. Marc Bartra screamed. "

Felix Passlack on the consequences of the attack: "I had a long time of anxiety. I flinched at every little sound. "

As the next witness Sven Bender says: "I looked outside, as I always do. Shortly after the departure of the bus there was a loud bang. I saw a bright light and saw the hedge flying away. Then it pushed me to the left. "

Sven Bender on the judge’s question as he found himself having to play again the next day: "Unhappy. In retrospect, we all made a big mistake. I think we should not have played. "

Goalkeeping coach Wolfgang “Teddy” de Beer: “That’s been one thing you think about in retrospect: Oh, the number could have gone awry as well.”

Marcel Schmelzer: "I was really scared. A few players have thrown themselves to the ground, Marc Bartra has shouted. One saw the fear in the faces. "

Even Marcel Schmelzer considers the game against Monaco the day after the bombing in retrospect an error: "Absolutely. I think no player slept at night. But the bus ride the next day to the stadium was just bad. "The customer review has been automatically translated from German.

Roman Weidenfeller confirms that he still seeks psychological help today. Within the team, the attack was “still an issue”.

BVB physiotherapist Swantje Thomßen was still looking after Marc Bartra on the bus: "Marc has fainted over and over again, we’ve tied our wrists. There was a lot of blood there. I found that very scary. "

BVB Physiotherapist Swantje Thomßen: " When we took Marc Bartra to the ambulance, there were also the first onlookers who even filmed it. That made me incredibly angry at first. "

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Big words from Tuchel. What is he hinting?

It’s rumoured he was fired for his handling of the Monaco tie, among other things (falling out with Homeless Sven and Watzke.)

1 Like

According to SportBild Tuchel has rejected Bayern. If true that would be dumb,

He wants to come here :henry2: