Bundesliga

Kampl with a good attempt. Leverkusen dictating the game atm.
WAKE THE FUCK UP Dortmund! :bellerin:

OT. I compared Bayern with us today, especialy because their kit was like ours (red shirts, white shorts), and I came to the conclusion, we’re looking much better. Arsenal is sexy stuff.

1 Like

Bayern home kit looks like Bristol City.

Toprak stopped Auba with a WWE bloke.

Toprak is worth consideration. I like how Gnabry rocks Bremen. A comment in Werder forum, “What are you doing here”?:grinning:

1 Like

Kagawa on. Let’s see if he’s gonna be a spark for Dortmund.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AUBA! Great speed to put himself in front of the goal, but Leno did so well to save his shot.

From the heavy metal football to a bad ringtone for an old Nokia. BVB looks a little bit tired on confused, today.

Goodbye BVB, 2-0 Leverkusen with Chicharito.

Absolutely disgusting performance by Dortmund. Deserved 2-0 by Hernandez. @Persona must explain this shit :bellerin:

Credit to Volland there. Brilliant ball. Chicharito 2-0 Leverkusen. Dortmund fucking shite today.

I still in love with Henrichs. Would be fantastic to have him with us as replacement of Nacho.

You fucking fanboys.:joy:
Leno spilling the ball in a nice gesture to other goalkeepers, confirming that he, too, is human. Henrichs is just :heart_eyes:

Guess who is back :giroud:
Yeah, good call. It was offside.

1 Like

Offside Auba…

This reminds me of so many Arsenal games from times gone by. All the possession, Not much done with and of course none of the points.

Dortmund today :wenger2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k

3 Likes

#TuchelOut

Schwarzenegger was at the Bayern game today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol! He has almost forgotten how to speak german properly :bellerin:. @Persona needs to teach him something :ozil2:

He’s Austrian, he never spoke German properly! :rosicky:

1 Like

Typical Bayern dropped points and Dortmund can’t capitalise.

1 Like

Schalke 04 will get back to winning ways today

2 Likes