Bundesliga

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

1 Like

Bayern have smashed it. What a good signing.

Cocktorā€™s boy plays!

1 Like

Honestly, though, how the fuck does Bayern get that good of a deal? Canā€™t Leverkusen leverage interest from abroad a bit? Unless thereā€™s some release clause I donā€™t know about thatā€™s a ridiculous price for a talent of his level.

also, @Persona, may I ask, where the hell does your obsession with Passlack come from? :smiley:

1 Like

:wink:

Itā€™s mainly a joke but he is a highly rated prospect. Who is loved by many BVB fans.

1 Like

Bundesliga clubs and their release clauses :unamused: Brandt has one for ā‚¬12.5m active next summer.

1 Like

Skybet have a free HD stream for Dortmund Schalke if you have an account! YES! :grinning:

https://m.skybet.com/football/football-live/event/20557630

Edit:

Think it only works on mobile

Goretzka - Toni Weigl battle. :sunglasses:

ā€œWell, despite getting forward a lot, heā€™s been the weakest link. Thatā€™s twice heā€™s gone forward only to put the ball outā€ < Fuck you!

Lewa does it again. 1-0 to Bayern.

Should have been a yellow for that Hitleryouth looking Dortmund cnut! :rage:

2 Likes

Chance for Dortmund.
Tuchel doing some weird gestures on the bench :bellerin:

This. First of all, BL release clauses take the limited means of domestic buyers into account. Secondly, clubs have not yet warmed to the fact that - after decades of drought - their youth systems now produce talents of international caliber. The Sane transfer was the first indication of that. I expect BL players prices to go up significantly, but as it stands, you can still get great value.

1 Like

Passlack is a sneaky cunt.
Would have been a great goal by Dembele this one.
2-0 Bayern with Muller.

I hear Thiago is putting in some sexy performances in lately.

You mean heā€™s basically the best midfielder in the world this season? Yes. :wink:

3 Likes

So basically, the strategy is: if a player hits it big, make sure heā€™s a massive bargain buy for Bayern. :hugging:

1 Like

ā€œVe muss keep ze Germans in ze Bundesliga, away from ze hands of ze Englisch kidnappersā€ - Karl Heinz Rummenigge.

(Not really what he said tbf, Iā€™m just paraphrasing)

Schalke-Borussia Dortmund is very boring. Borussia are too slow.

Nazi man :mustafi: