Best/favourite FA Cup win?

2014 for me. The drama of it all, and it ending the drought.
This year’s and 2005 vs man U are my runners up.

1 Like

0 voters

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hipster:

^ fuck; thats actually amazing.

1 Like

Wasnt at that game… At 2nil and coasting Terry Neil brought on Walford,totally changed the dynamic… Then bang 2 all… I lost it completely and acually put a hammer through my portable tv(i was watching in my bedroom)… While still sulking the ol man said you better come in here(living room), just as Brady slipped the ball to Rix…And the rest is history… The 5 minute cup final its known as…

3 Likes

Actually the Brady cross on the 2nd goal is sheer class. Looks up twice and delivers with his right and not the famed left wand.

2 Likes

I think 2017. To beat the league champions and best team this year in the final is something special. Personally I prefer the heart in mouths thriller of a game like this to a walk in the park against Villa. So I suppose United comes second. The Hull game was great theatre but it was still Hull. The Newcastle/Chelsea wins were great too but not quite as thrilling.

OT but the Michael Owen final was gutting.

1 Like

Santi sparks the comeback what a fucking man. Probably my favorite Arsenal player in my lifetime. He was such a little magician fuck I love this dood so much :heart::heart:

6 years ago today, ahh the ecstasy. My first actual trophy watching Arsenal. What a great run that was for the next few years, Merci Arsene :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Here is a full recap. Gibbs was massive in this game as well. Its not in the highlights but didn’t he save a goal off the line in the dying moments of the extra period when they were engraving our names on the trophy??

And then maybe the most epic Arsenal moment in the last decade…

Poldi with the champagne :joy::joy::joy:

Edit: ■■■ thats beer

I remember him clearing off the line in about the tenth minute when they were two up. Had that gone in it would have been game over.

Edit: that’s at the 50 second mark in that vid but angle is shit and doesn’t do justice to how good a clearance it was.

2 Likes

Yeah he saved off the line from a header, I posted like a full recap above, but I thought there was one right at the death that prevented pens as well…

Ah yea flappy madness I remember now. I think this was going wide in fairness which is why it doesn’t stick in the memory.

http://arsenalist.com/f/arsenal-vs-hull-city-fa-cup-final/omg-fabianksi-comes-out-and-hull-almost-score-in-an-open-net.html

1 Like

Dood my fucking heart when that happened lol, not sure if it sunk into my ass or almost leaped out my throat but funking floppy handsky had me fucked up :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yep, I knew someone would try and fuck it but I was in no way prepared for how fucking insane that was. That cunt should have been rooted To his line.

1 Like