Bernd Leno

If there’s one thing I’ve learnt over the years of learning Norwegian is that Google translate cannot be trusted :joy:

1 Like

Finally something for the boys :xhaka: :wink:

4 Likes

@Bl1nk

Time to move

3 Likes

Welcome to Arsenal!!!

LENOOOOOO

3 Likes

Well, when you put it like that…

6 Likes

Welcome Leno. Bye Cech

1 Like

Is this a mover or a closer @Bl1nk?

1 Like

I like to move it

4 Likes

Welcome Bob! Rather excited by this signing to be honest. Rated him a few seasons ago and hope he can find that good form again.

1 Like

At the least he’ll be an upgrade on what we have, I hope Garcia can help him extract every bit of his early promise.

I like the fact we’ve at least attempted to address a problem area by signing a keeper with a good pedigree.

3 Likes

?

5 Likes

WE GOT HIM! WELCOME TO ARSENAL!

1 Like

Head coach Unai Emery said: “We are very pleased that Bernd Leno will be joining us. Bernd is a goalkeeper of high quality and experience. He has been a top performer and regular number one goalkeeper with Leverkusen in the Bundesliga for the past seven years. We are all excited that Bernd has chosen Arsenal Football Club and look forward to start working with him in pre-season.”

3 Likes

Bernd Leno
Noble Nerd
Nobler Ned

My OA OCD hates you now @Bl1nk for axing my idea of a clean thread for new signings :wink:

Bernd’s shirt number will be announced in due course.

#1 it is then.

3 Likes

“He’s a keeper” so original…

https://twitter.com/arsenal/status/1009146606359339008

3 Likes

HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE YOUR NAME, YOU GERMAN FECK?

2 Likes

Bernd Leno.
This was requested and I thought I'd put it up here as it's unusual to see a GK underperform their post shot xG for 6.5 seasons. Bigger under-performance though over the last 1.5 seasons. pic.twitter.com/SysbKwjdey

— Colin Trainor (@colintrainor) 30 december 2017
1 Like

This is what I’m worried about