Benjamin Mendy

Vile and disturbing.

Throw the book at the cunt

What if heā€™s not guilty?

1 Like

Deserves a trial as does anyone accused.

The concerning part with this is that this is not a metoo moment as such, there were multiple accusations of sexual assault/rape from unrelated women before the initial arrest.

1 Like

Of course. Letā€™s wait to see what the court decides. Iā€™ve always hated trial by media

1 Like

If thereā€™s 8 counts and you still think heā€™s not guilty then I donā€™t know what to say

2 Likes

I have no access to all of the information that the prosecution do so I canā€™t say that heā€™s guilty.

Iā€™m happy to wait until the trial before condemning him.

If heā€™s found guilty then Iā€™m all for throwing the book at him. No opposition from me there.

1 Like

The number of counts cannot be what determines guilt or innocenceā€¦

With that said, the multiple counts are obviously concerning in my mind because aside from the latest one, the others came about before there was any media coverage. So I too think he could well be and likely is guilty but we donā€™t have all the evidence to reach that judgement just yet.

1 Like

Obviously you want to plead caution in any criminal case especially with someone so high profile involved. But take the fact so few rape accusations make it to trial. Iā€™ve seen 1.5% on small Google search. Theyā€™ve gathered enough evidence to pin 7 counts. 5 different women. That feels signifcant.

This is what Molina who is a French investigative journalist said about the case a month agoā€¦

1 Like

I think itā€™s almost certain heā€™ll be found guilty at this stage. Wealthy people often think theyā€™re beyond the law, and that they can escape justice. And I am always encouraged whenever I see people who have crazy wealth punished for their crimes because it shows me justice is not always out of reach.

I just always hate the idea that anybody should be labelled anything before it is proven that they were guilty of said crime. The accusation and subsequent media circus is always louder than any apology. If I am charged with rape for example, the accusation of said offence will always gain more coverage and be a greater talking point than if Iā€™m found not guilty of the offence. So the stain of being a predator lives with you

3 Likes

Damn. If I was with him Iā€™d be out of the country in a flash. Funnel my money out and leave

1 Like

Love the courtroom drawing of him

4 Likes

I think thatā€™s his accused rape mate tbf

7 Likes

Isnā€™t that what Interpol is there to prevent?

Racist court reporter strikes again! :grin:

(Not that I copped it mind lol)

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I know innocent until proven guilty but those are two of the rapiest cartoon looking mother fuckers Iā€™ve ever seen in my life

1 Like

Whatā€™s the point of these drawings again?!
Seriously.
Someone could maybe decide whether one is guilty or not based on the facial expression of the anime version of the accused?

@Joshua am I missing something??

Has to be the most bizzare/pointless profession in the world nowadays.

1 Like

Cameras arenā€™t allowed in courts.

Thats why its always drawings you see for the news etc

1 Like

or

OR

1 Like