Arsène Wenger

Haha, I noticed that too. Brilliant.

Many thanks @Calum

1 Like

Nah unless he wins the CL or PL I still want him to leave. :slight_smile: and I never stopped liking him!

1 Like

Love Keown for sitting him the fuck down.

1 Like

20 years. Congratulations Arsene :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good approach.

People who call Wenger names should learn from you.

Tbf when we horrendously fucked up the season in March again I did call him a twat a few times which I regret :slight_smile:

But you called him “old dinosaur” and “cunt” :coq:

Go back to your food insults mate I never have and never will call Arsene a cunt.

He’s not your Guy, man.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQR9EFQNZQo

3 Likes

Looks like a farewell tour is starting. Please!!!

1 Like

Form is temporary. Shit tactics are permanent.

How does it feel to never have your wishes forfilled?

Look forward to another 5 years of obsessing over something that will never happen

Doubt yours will either tbh.

9 Likes

Fair enough. Maybe i have misunderstood you. I remember you being very angry with him sometimes ago :slight_smile:

However, 20 years of big success and big failures, with always two targest in his mind: enjoy himself and the others and revolutionize football. Happy 20 years Arsène.

1 Like

What exactly do you you think I’m wishing for?

Watching that video puts me firmly back in the Arsene camp. Fuck that was a travesty last year but Arsene is such a bad ass. I :heartpulse: him so. I guess it’s different for fans like me considering Arsene is the man that made me love football. I don’t know Arsenal without him. Cmon Arsene one more season of magic we’ve got the team to do this now!!

2 Likes

If Wenger was to finish this season with a bang would you not like to see him step down to preserve his legacy? Him ending on a season like last year would be terribly unfortunate.