Arsène Wenger

I don’t care what anyone says his legacy isn’t as good as people make out, only been to European Semi Finals 4 times in 22 seasons and never won a European trophy. Domestically his first decade was insane but we have now been irrelevant in the league for a decade, no one really considers Arsenal vs one of the other top sides a big deal anymore.

The first 10 years of his tenure was legendary and he does deserve some credit for keeping us relevant on a shoe string budget but ultimately I think the last 6 or 7 years have been nothing short of embarrassing.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s a better way of putting it, either way he has severely damaged it in my eyes.

1 Like

Shit Manager.

1 Like

Wenger got his tactics properly for both legs.
We outperformed the opponent’s but individual mistakes as usual. Cunts.

Mate we were shit tonight and Atletico were never really in any danger.

3 Likes

But I don’t think that will stop retards from spouting ignorant shitm

We were just a good first touch from Lacazette and Monreal from scoring.
Ramsey had a great chance as well

Seen this type of performance time and time again under Wenger. Definitely during the last couple of seasons.

We have the ball but all we do is sideways passing and ineffective crossing. Seen Lacazette all over the place tonight as well, but never have I seen him close to a cross. The fuck is that about.

This summer is going to be so refreshing with a new manager at the helm. Whoever it is, it will feel good different. I can’t wait.

5 Likes

Bummer we couldn’t give him an EL trophy on his merit list in his final year with us.

1 Like

I don’t want to heap more scorn on him cos he is going but again that was typical of recent times. Thank god this is ending.

Just want the season to end now

1 Like

Sad for Wenger due to it being in France but so can’t wait for a fresh manager. 2017/18 can really just get in the sea. Absolutely awful season so glad it’s nearly over.

1 Like

A desperate attempt to win the Europa is unfortunately a fitting send off

4 Likes

So so so so glad it’s coming to an end.

5 Likes

This guy has by far and away the worst European record from any rated manager I’ve seen in my 20 years of following the sport.

1 Like

Until we find out the board has gotten in another dogturd manager

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/KQGdsAC.png

2 Likes

Pretty sums it up for me. :giroud3:

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/992150109348646914?s=19

1 Like

You could give me literally any manager in the mix for the job right now and I’d be so excited for the future. Anyone but Wenger.

4 Likes