Arsène Wenger

It’s quite difficult to know whether you like a post until you’ve read it.

Unless it’s by @Castiel in which case you know it’s going to be a bag of shite.

1 Like

I just hope he is thinking about it well. The things don’t go well again and he shouldn’t really sign a new contract.

I didn’t tell anyone anything, I asked a tongue in cheek question.

Pretty simple, no? :slight_smile: How about you take your own advice in the future…

https://twitter.com/TomPayneftbl/status/773910817867763712

I hope your mangy ass cat gets feline aids.

Playing keep away all session in different numbers (5v2) (3v1) (full squad) is a much more effective use of training.

Way too far man.

I was only kidding. I mean I honestly don’t care either way but still.

I was kidding too. Thanks for making things awkward.

Awww it’s all love in the end. Let’s 3-way kiss and make up guys :xhaka:

1 Like

Thank god for a second there I thought you actually loved that thing.

So who’s bottom? I’m going to guess @Castiel.

don’t sit on the sidelines, sounds like you want a piece babe :kissing_heart:

Oz is my favorite show.

Hello Tobias, my name is Chris, but most people just call me Keller.

1 Like

Better than The Wire.

Hate to say it but this comment is very true, Wenger isnt going anywhere !

Wenger has finally realized he needed a team of men to try to win titles. Better late than never.

2 Likes

Exactly.
He has only won the PL with a combination of physically strong and skilful players, and all with a strong winning mentality.

I know Wenger always talks about mental strength, but when you see players like Walcott and Mertesacker pulling out of challenges, and a midfield of very small, light weight players, then he must be watching a different game.

In recent seasons we haven’t had any player that could be described as a leader, in the mould of Adams, Vieira or Henry, or any of the Invincible team, and we have lacked a toughness which teams like Man City, Chelsea and Man U all had.

With the signings of Xakha, Mustafa, Elneny and Cech, and Wilshere and Chambers going out on loan, it might indicate Wenger has realised that having a squad full of light weight, midgets, who spend most of their time injured, and who make Julian Clary look like Tony Adams, isn’t the way to go and win things.

3 Likes

The signing of Xhaka is very important. A tough and hard-tackling player is something you don’t usually see at Arsenal.