Arsène Wenger

Lol double that, fuck me for the Yamasaki 25 years

Up to 3 grand.

How come the scotch are behind the Japanese now. And how far behind are we? @BigWeng_4LYFE

Lol yeah, supply and demand at work my friend.

It’s not that you are behind tbh. It’s all trends. Japanese whisky is the new hot thing. It’s not superior juice that’s in the bottle imo. For my money I’m drinking laphroaig quarter cask scotch all day instead of Japanese.

2 Likes

41 posts since I last read and it was all about alcohol, I was hoping he’d announced he’s standing down at seasons end or something :joy:

1 Like

Its more than fucking Whiskey we’d be talking about if that happened m

3 Likes

We’d be fucking knee deep in shots!

1 Like

Wenger introducing a drinking culture at Arsenal then. Never catch on here that one.

FIFY

Wenger has found his new life after Arsenal: selling alcohol.

Not exactly because you get different types of American Whiskies that aren’t bourbon such Rye, corn and even malt.

Let’s not get into that as it’s super overly complicated.

Life under Wenger
Oh , how we’ve fallen …

2006… I can’t wait to get home to watch Thierry Henry shrug off a few players and score the winner at the Bernabeu…

2018… I can’t wait to get home and watch Danny Welbeck get marked out of the game by a hotel manager and a petrol station attendant.

15 Likes

:coq::arteta:

oh my days I’m dying

2 Likes

It works both ways though lol, I mean ‘I can’t wait to go home to watch Ozil’ in 2018 sounds a lot better than ‘I can’t wait to go home and watch Bendtner’ back then

1 Like

The Great Dane scored a hat trick to get us in the CL quarter finals the last time we made it in 2010, I was 5 rows back in the clock end, lay off the Lord.

2 Likes

missed an absolute sitter to do it the next year against the best team in the world though.

That prick pissed me off no end during his time here.

Fuck me, Cesc and my boy Andrey played with some absolute shiters

Haha yeah :dizzy_face:

Woj left took buffons throne and now coq is looking a propper midfield did I miss a trick somewhere

Is there a player that Wenger wasn’t close to signing? :joy:

1 Like