Arsène Wenger

I go church every Sunday and l hold my brothers near to me . Good , bad , we are one , we forgive and we are thankfull.
Wenger like Holy man ( many many cups others jealous ), staying together will reward us spiritually . In Kalanga we say
" the fruit tree grows only if watered but must be happy first "
Peace brother

5 Likes

That might be true, but I just don’t want Wenger holding the watering can.

1 Like

Wenger a Holy man ?
Fucking defence is holy , leaks like a sieve.

6 Likes

11 Likes

I really struggle reading these tweets a lot of the time because the lack of punctuation makes them so hard to fucking decrypt sometimes.

Just throw in some fucking quotation marks and a comma, it’s not that fucking hard.

3 Likes

I know what you mean generally but I think this one isn’t too hard to follow

The first two times I read it I thought she was annoyed about him going to a game :sunglasses:

Exactly what I read. Had to read it twice to understand :smile:.

1 Like

Maybe it’s where I grew up lol, but I’m totally used to people talking and writing in that way

2 Likes

Oh c’mon @Cristo that was very easy to read and understand hah

I struggled reading that, too

2 Likes

Pretty easy to read. Guess me and @Calum are the smart ones on this board :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think it says more about your various peasant backgrounds than it does your level of intellect :kroenke:

Being able to understand any language is a sign of superior intellect :xhaka:

She should learn how write properly, first.

2 Likes

Tweets is the total opposite to write a proper essay and something politically correct.
Look at Donald Trump.

1 Like

Bloody foreigners :mustafi:

11 Likes

shut up pastel de nata boy!!!

4 Likes

Goddam bacalao bitches

Legend Carra

I’ve always questioned Arsenal’s mentality. But you’ve always felt they were good enough. I actually still question the mentality but they’re not good enough now. That’s the big thing. Arsenal are actually getting worse now. They’re not getting better. If you go back to the MNF we did against Crystal Palace at the end of last season, I called them cowards. Maybe afterwards when we calmed down a little bit, you reflect and think maybe that was a bit strong, but those stats back it up; 26 points from 26 away games is an embarrassment for a team who are supposedly one of the top teams in the country

HENRY: It’s difficult to explain. You expect Arsenal to have a good record at home, you don’t expect Arsenal to get that many points away from home. It’s very low. We won the league twice unbeaten away from home. With all the flamboyant football we were playing, we knew how to go away and get a 0-0, winning 1-0, not conceding away from home. We knew at home we could open teams up. In 2001/02 all the games we lost were at home. You win the title away from home.

6 Likes