Arsène Wenger

I agree.
This is the first season I can remember where almost no one on here predicted we would win the PL title.

The expectation level at the club has dropped to just challenging for a top four place and trying to finish above spurs.
The excuses from Wenger are getting worse as well, and he is trying to play down any chance of us winning the PL by saying we can’t keep up with the big spenders.

I’m not sure what excuses he’s going to come out with next season when we will be without Ozil and Sanchez, and struggling to keep up with spurs and Liverpool, as well as the big spenders he likes to blame for us not challenging for the PL.

we are not even challenging for top 4, we are in a battle to nab it from two rivals

how has it come to this?

Is this what ten years of selling players to pay for the stadium was for?

Losing to Watford and Stoke, struggling against Burnly, getting stuffed at home to Manure

OK we got the win in the NLD

but really, fucking shit is what we are

1 Like

I’ve just sat through a painstaking Sky Sports 2001 Old Trafford
6-1 humiliation and there is absolutely NO change from the defensive shyte then to the defensive shyte now in fact the performance is exactly the same then as it is now . GUTTLESS !
The only remaining figure …
Arsene Wankchops !

3 Likes

You’re fucking mental for watching that. Instant change channel

8 Likes

Although we did score the best goal of the game!

Watch it til 1-1. What happens next didn’t really happen if you change over in time :wink:

2 Likes

Didn’t city also struggle at Southampton? Also didn’t Southampton score first inthe game verses city.

Pretty sure if it wasn’t for the 5th minute of a 4mnute extra time that city scored a lucky winner.

Yeah but City also have 15 wins in 16 games and have won all 4 of the top 6 matches they have played in, we need to make the most of our non top 6 matches.

7 Likes

Manchester City were at home

Stop defending everything Wenger and Arsenal do wrong it is really embarrassing :man_facepalming:

Yeah lol, trying to talk down City or talk up us not sure what one it is really, what I do know is City are 17 points clear of us and it’s only December.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that add to his argument?
Struggling to Southampton at home is clearly worse than struggling to them at Southampton, isn’t it?

1 Like

And they only had to spend half a billion, kudos to a job well done!! Best PL team evar!

1 Like

How about this Manchester City are 46 points from 16 games and we are 29 points from 16 games, no matter how good you are you are going to have a couple of surprise games you struggle in.

Even with unlimited funds, 15-1-0 with a GD of + 37 is impressive.

No it’s not.

Have City spent billions? Wow, that’s brand new information. Why have you not mentioned that before?

1 Like

Curious @BigWeng_4LYFE how do you rate our season so far ? Surprised we are only 29 points from 16 games ? Given our 1st team has had the luxury of only playing 1 game a week ?

We’ve been doing great considering we spent less than Swansea and when I say spent what I really mean is flushed that shit down the toilet because we’ve bought some pretty useless scrubs the past couple windows. Oh yeah and we’ve been fucked by refs out of about 9 points too, actually damn we are doing good all things considering.

As long as ppl feel the need to mention Cities success like it’s some kind of miraculous result and historically great achievement and other stupid shit like that when they clearly have a massive advantage over any competition, then yes I think I’ll just continue to repeat my equally nauseating rhetoric thank you very much.

Does change that fact that they still struggled, I don’t see why that’s and issue.

1 Like

I didn’t know pointing out the obvious means I am defending wenger at all; just pointing the hypocrisy on here.

Strange the defence is just city are top without looking out how much they’ve struggled to win the last 3-4 matches.

It wasn’t any issue for them at all. They won.