Arsène Wenger

4 Likes

“We were unlucky to lose. We showed great mental strength after going down. I firmly believe this team can do so well this season”.

Wenger’s post-match interview.

We actually are playing good should have had some goals by now and Xhaka sucks ass. It’s not always Wengers fault some blame has to be put on the players too.

Xhaka has been shit for weeks. shouldn’t be on the field so yea, still perfectly fair to blame Wenger.

7 Likes

On a different day we would have won 6-0, I look forward to the day that different day arrives.

4 Likes

5 - 2 not good enough you salty cunt??

Probably flattered Everton to be honest, should have been 7-0.

2 Likes

Everton are fucking dog shite and we gift them two goals even though we probably should have won this game 8-0 with the chances we had.

Plus they were down to 10 men.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/922106147980693505

What a stat :joy:

1 Like

Xhaka did his best to fuck us but Arsene overcame him. Wouldn’t be denied on his bday.

Good birthday for him.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Our next game is at home to Swansea, which should be fairly comfortable for us.

After that we have got to play Man City away and spurs at home, they are both in form and scoring plenty of goals.
This will be the measure of what we are capable of, and if Wenger can get a top four place.

We only have one point this season from clubs in the top half which was the draw against Chelsea.
The only other top half teams we have played are Watford and Liverpool and we lost both of those with very poor performances.

We beat Everton easily and played very well but we haven’t beaten a team in the top half of the PL season, so these two games against arguably the two best teams in the PL are going to be interesting.

1 Like

Think can get at least a draw against City, while Tottenham are gonna fuck us over.

I think it might be the other way round.
Although two draws would be brilliant.

I think i’m going to go with the word horrendous there.

2 Likes

This is new to me going into a scum game knowing they are the better team. Hard times

2 Likes

Good news is that City play Napoli away during the week before, while we can rest our whole first XI.

Spurs match is a 12.30 KO which I don’t like the look of at all.

1 Like

We always give City a good game. It’s gonna be tight, imo.

1 Like

If Troy Deeney doesn’t have the “authority”, the “right”, the “credentials” to talk about Arsenal, NONE of us here qualifies to talk about Arsenal.
He said the truth, that’s all I know, don’t care who he is.

7 Likes