Arsène Wenger

Wish someone could ask wenger this, always fucking going on about hunger and desire and he has hunger and desire. I see nothing in him anymore he is flat and dead he just is picking up a lot of money for doing fucking nothing. He is too selfish to walk away but is doing nothing for the club and the board are fucking crap and wont release him…he has literally nothing to give our club anymore just FUCKING LEAVE!

I’d seriously take Bruce Arena over Wenger.

1 Like

Or Bruce Willis.

3 Likes

Look, he always sits on the bench from the first minute 'till the end.

How can a player be inspired if he sees a manager not giving a fuck?

Bruce Springsteen is the Boss and made for it. Glory days.

5 Likes

Someone on Reddit made the point that Arsenal went from the first thing they’d check on in the morning to something they almost never checked on, and there’s only one person to blame.

It’s so obvious that Arsene isn’t the right person for the job anymore. He wasn’t the right guy this summer either but I think things are going to get worse before they get better.

I don’t know that Ivan has any juice at boardroom level but if he does he should be trying to force Arsene out right now.

5 Likes

Can someone honestly tell me the choice to take Lacazette off for Giroud at the 60th wasn’t a predetermined before kickoff regardless of game situation ? At that time it was up 1-0 and we looked to have opportunities with speed on the counter, who the fuck in their right mind makes that as a tactical move ?

3 Likes

See, the surprise factor was that Watford thought it would be at the SEVENTIETH MINUTE!!! Gotcha suckas!

We weren’t a big club before Wenger though, so we can’t possibly get rid of him. How would we survive?!

4 Likes

Back to the days of being in the 2nd division and possibly even below that…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Only an imbecile, and I hate to say it but its true…

Bloody 'Muricans not knowing their history. We haven’t played outside the top division for over a century.

(I get the joke :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

The saddest part about it all is the awareness(?) that this is what Arsenal is going to be like for the next 1,5 years. We have not even a slimmer of hope for change.

I can’t wait for the purge at all levels at the club when he leaves.

6 Likes

Ancelotti seems relaxed, Tuchel seems demanding from what I’ve seen, which is what we need however if you compare their CV’s it’s no contest. I’d take one of them as Wenger’s successor but anyway, we’ll see what their situation is in 2019, because Wenger’s going nowhere :grinning:

1 Like

Wenger actually thought the 1st half was a good performance lol… this man signing a deal ruined any excitement I had for the season before it started, but the positive is unlike say 4 years ago I don’t let watching Arsenal bottling leads at 4am etc ruin my Sunday, I’m just kind of meh about it as you know what to expect and all hope is sadly gone. I still watch the all the games I can but no point getting to emotionally worked up about it all.

8 Likes

Seriously man, you should just get more sleep this season.

14 Likes

As long as he is the manager we will get games like this, performances like this, failures like this.

This is us. It’s in our DNA. There’s just no escaping it. It doesn’t matter who we buy, who we play, what formation we use, who we add to the backroom staff, or anything else. This was not so much an Arsenal defeat, as an Arsene Wenger defeat. It is in inescapable fact of life, and it’s little wonder that people are fed up.

How many more times will we have to endure games like this? I don’t know, but my guess is some more times because once Arsene remains in charge his team will capitulate the way they did yesterday. And there’s little point forensically analysing the quality of the players, or urging the club to spend big to improve the team.

Summed up brilliantly in this extract. How anyone can still like or support this fraud is beyond me :joy:

13 Likes

He is just incapable of learning anything. 7/8 years ago I already remember talking on this forum about his inability to prepare for and play to the opposition’s strengths and weaknesses. In the era of Fabregas, Nasri and RvP, I remember him still failing simple strategic preparations.

A few times scraping 4th and the odd FA cup have papered over the cracks for far too long.

Now he has just demolished everything he once built.

1 Like

Exactly my feeling watching Arsenal for the last two seasons. Wenger completely killed all joy.