Arsène Wenger

Salah and Solanke

I wish they would act like it

I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything according to you people already know how good we have it?^

I’m more pointing out that their absolutely is another way to follow your football team than being a critic all the time and if you approach it difrently you can be happy to support his great club instead of being constantly unhappy

1 Like

Plus Andrew Robertson from Hull.

I didn’t think Wenger could be full of even more shit but this hunger index bollocks takes it to another level.

Trying to spin your best players having a year left on their contracts yet again is fucking embarrassing.

6 Likes

But this happens every transfer window.
It’s always two or three top quality players short after being told by Wenger he knows the positions that need strengthening and he will strengthen.
We will also be stuck with the same players that have got us into fifth place because of their vast wages and the fact no other club is interested.

No other top club shows less imagination than us in the transfer market over such a long period.
I really thought Wenger might show a little bit more ambition but clearly he isn’t going to change.

2 Likes

Agree with most of what your saying here, but fans of Liverpool and Spurs are far from happy on their clubs transfer window so far.

Satisfaction is informed by expectations. Yes, we are lucky to be Arsenal fans. Just like the rich kid is lucky to be the rich kid and not the starving boy in Africa. Later, that doesn’t change the fact that the rich kid can be extremely unsatisfied if he doesn’t meet his life’s expectations. A rich kid can have very bad suffering too, it’s just a different type (and as rich kid–read: Arsenal fans–we are definitely suffering). Comparing it with the starving boy in Africa doesn’t really accomplish anything.

7 Likes

A rich kid compliant or problem is superficial or petulant compared to the starving kid; the comparison is rather comical as the rich can decide whether he has enough or wants more (granted satisfaction differ from person to person), while the starving African can kid has no choice in the matter.

Poor analogy

1 Like

I hate riding commuter trains in the morning would gladly swap it for for a 30mile round trek to the local malaria watering hole in 30 degree heat. Bet the bastard has a decent tan as well.

5 Likes
1 Like

He is the richest man in Africa, but is he really honest? I think he is a bit of a crook, tbh.

That’s true, but they have got two exciting managers that aren’t afraid to change things around and both clubs are on the up rather than stagnating like we have.

I think it’s a pretty good analogy

Arsenal fans that complain are the equivalent of Ritch kids that act as if their life is so terrible and their suffering is in any way comparable to the suffering of a child in a third world country

It’s ridiculous to think that Arsenal supporters are in some way spoilt.

Why shouldn’t we expect to have better transfer windows?

We can afford the players, but we have a manager that either refuses to buy them or a board that won’t back him, or both.
Whatever the reason, it’s the supporters that pay their wages.

In fact, anyone saying the supporters are wrong to be dissatisfied with what the club are doing and have unrealistic expectations, should remember that the supporters are the club.

What makes you think so?

You don’t become a billionaire without being a scumbag is his point I think

1 Like

Yep they are all scumbags, but I’d rather the scumbag that has an interest in winning.

You have answered for me.

I’d rather David Dein hadn’t done what he did and we had no billionaires at all my self

Yeah but it is what it is now, that’s the way the game in England has gone sadly.