Arsène Wenger

Sad but true.

We’ve a very good squad, just not good enough for the title. 1 or 2 BIG signings needed to challenge, but they won’t come.

1 Like

Wenger has said a maximum of 3 players will be purchased this summer, one of which is already confirmed is it not ?

The freebee?..
Plus we have the chinese/japanese/korean or wherever he comes from to come back from wherever we loaned him to because he couldnt get a work permit…
Dont fall for the bullshit PR thats going on at the moment…ST sales are down…People on the waiting list in the 1000s are getting calls to buy STs.

Good indepth article

1 Like

10 trophies, that count…

We have a waitlisting we always sell out season’s tickets. The Mbappe talk didn’t come from Arsenal, it came from Monaco. For your conspiracy theory to work it’d involve convincing Monaco to leak a bid.

Yep ash. Happy days,
. Happy memories.
We had our moments in the ups as well.

Does it matter if someone on 10,000 is getting a call when the list is 100,000 long? Arsenal has a seemingly inexhaustible supply of new people to tap

Yeah the issue isn’t tickets or anything relative to ourselves… it is simply that as we fail to compete consistently, we lose ground to the other big clubs. We are in fantastic financial shape and have some unique advantages.

Dont bother me one bit about STs… That was just a hook…
Just saying until a player comes through a medical, i take all rumours with a pinch of salt… And just because it isnt Arsenal that has leaked a story dosent mean it wasnt Arsenal that leaked the story… The truth is out there…

This is a cartoon from L’Equipe about Wenger’s extention.

“We shall continue our ascent.” :giroud:

10 Likes

:wenger:

13 Likes

Arsène Wenger and Ivan Gazidis have been spotted in Nice. That’s about 30 mins drive from Monaco…

5 Likes

Nice spot for a holiday in the Summer

2 Likes

Nice is also very close to Nice, Balotelli confirmed.

12 Likes

not this nonsense again. :smile:

I get hooked in EVERY TIME.

2 Likes

Probably for Seri.

He plays for Nice and we are interested in him

2 Likes

I look forward to… “I was in Seri’s house and negotiations were good but the deal didn’t end up getting done”.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Seri and Mbappe double swoop.