Arsène Wenger

FUCKING INCREDIBLE :joy::joy::joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I think it may well be 5th again, if we keep our squad together I can see us jumping Liverpool but I can also see United leapfrogging us.

1 Like

Reading Gazidis’s interview you basically understands they are just afraid to get rid of him. Can see him staying 2+2.

My expectations are the Europa League and keeping Ozil and Sanchez to their contracts. Even if they go for free in summer 2018.

1 Like

Why doesn’t Wenger want to enjoy the rest of his life instead of going to Romania on a Thursday night? :thinking:

1 Like

All of the above. And I’d still want him to leave.

1 Like

If he can win the Eurovision Song Contest for the UK then he can stay as manager forever!

1 Like

Sign Ozil/ Sanchez to contracts, win the Europa League and finish with 80+ points.

2 Likes

Absolute minimum he needs to do. Though really, he should just go. We won the FA Cup for a record 13th time. He should go out on a high.

2 Likes

How is it a jump? Who’s happiest with this decision, the fans who only want the best for our club or Wenger? We both know the answer surely

Arsenal is his life

2 Likes

Because you just made it up.

He meets their objectives, I doubt they give a fuck about his private life.

Wow so youre one of those guys who takes everything someone says literally lmao

I shouldn’t have to spell out the point I’m making here; the club values the sentiment and safety of keeping Wenger more so than actually looking for a successor who will bring the on pitch success that fans want, and the board SHOULD want.

No, I wasn’t​ actually saying they cared about his private life…

1 Like

I agree. Try being clearer first time out perhaps. :wink:

Best chance to get rid of him and we failed. Guess even our upper management lack the killer instinct of the top sides. Here’s to at least 2 more years of the same shit.

3 Likes

Uh, he already signed for two years. You need more coffee.

That link didn’t work mate. Below is the proper link.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/ 2006-20XX0531/-this-club-cherishes-the-values-i-love-#IYtSTybbg8wIh5RW.99

1 Like

Winning the F.A. Cup always give him a new contract :hipster:

Just to play devils advocate, but how do you know they hadn’t searched for and identified a successor?