Arsène Wenger

You don’t understand.

He said (and I’m with him) which is right to receive criticisms because the manager is a public job, but not the abuse.

Not necessarily talking about anyone on here but certainly when you look at twitter, Facebook etc, the amount of people getting all precious about him saying something back to being called abused, called senile, a cunt or whatever else is hilarious.

It reminds me of when Ashley Cole got in trouble for putting his finger up at Arsenal fans after being (deservedly) abused solidly for ninety minutes. If you’re going to dish out abuse like that then it’s one thing but don’t then get all aghast if the slightest thing comes back.

1 Like

Love this man and want one last trophy for him so he can retire as the sole most successful manager in the tournaments history.

Just one more please Arsene.

5 Likes

Kind off expecting wenger to come out at end off the match and say he is leaving.

1 Like

Most successful manager in FA cup history, not a bad way to sign off.

Hang 'em up Wenger I beg.

5 Likes

Hopefully he signs off in style.

Congratulations Arsene on being the manager with most FA Cup wins in history now leave on a high!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If we last another 1000 years he will remain our best ever manager.

10 Likes

Me too.

Had the players fired up for this one.

Glad that he started Welbeck and brought on Giroud instead of the opposite.

1 Like

Problem is though, who will come in to replace him. Allegri is gonna sign a new deal cant see Jardim leaving monaco or them letting him go. Not many top Managers around at the moment. Unless you want someone like Howe :bellerin: :gabriel:

If we get a TOP manager i am all for it, but i dont want Wenger going for the sake of him going and we get some wanker that makes us worse.

1 Like

Well done Arsene. Well pleased for the man.

1 Like

Seems like the decision will be official on Wednesday or Thursday. With Kroenke being present and Wenger winning another FA Cup I think they’ll decide for him to stay.

Stan has been at all Finals

Can see Tuchel coming :hipster: :gabriel:

Sign on for two more years. I think he can win the league. Even if he can’t theres at least one more if not two FA Cups in our future.

I really hope not, i dont like his style way to inept in defense…we are starting to look more solid and if we go with him we might as well stick with Wenger!

Exactly. We need a great upgrade on Wenger, not someone like Tuchel.

1 Like

Regardless of what the decision is next week, he was immense today, absolutely instrumental. Had the team drilled to a fucking T. Him at his best, and if it is how he signs off then how very fitting it was with such a colossal win.

8 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

Announcing it on wednesday-thursday.