Arsène Wenger

So many managers have had far worse.

Enough moaning. Properly handling it like someone who is past it.

1 Like

There’s a difference between criticism and abuse. Definitely deserves criticism for our usual February capitulation this season but abuse is too far.

5 Likes

He’s like a parody at times, but then you realise he really is serious and this is what we’re stuck with.

How can he expect any different when he has over stayed his welcome? His ego dwarfs his “love” for the club any day of the week.

2 Likes

The abuse comes with the territory of being a figure in charge of something so massive, with millions and millions of passionate followers. It is right to say the abuse goes to far, but it is silly for him to react. He in the past has said things like “I understand their frustration - we are frustrated too. I show up to work every day trying to win and hate losing more than anything.”

Just leave it at that AW. The rest of the BS around the club makes the whole thing a traveshamockery.

2 Likes

Thanks to the fake fans, the banner banters, the fucking board to have ruined a relationship between the best manager of our history and our club.

We can sign a better manager but not a better man, with real sentiments for our colours, for our history, for our club.

He is tired to be the umbrella of an absent board which love to earn money and sacrifice him in front of the media.

He is tired to be the victim of fake fans, with a passion to be famous, to be photographed and be smart on the socials, sucking the dick of tabloids, facebook pages.

I wish him to find a new club and won every trophy he wants because deserves that.

We will remain with Silent Stan or the russian criminal on top, the american bald as CEO, a new muppet to be sacrificed and a bunch of fake fans which have created a cancer atmosphere around the club.

Well done.

1 Like

I lol’d

2 Likes

I don’t know why everyone is moaning. Yes, Arsenal fans pay the highest ticket prices in the world. Yes, we were promised we were going to compete with the biggest clubs in the world. Yes, we were told that we could sign anyone in the world outside of Messi and Ronaldo. Yes, Wenger said give him three years to win the Premier League.

However, we’re not fighting to not go down, so I really don’t get why people are so angry.

Only Gianni is the bald cunt!

Stop it you’re so boring now.

Wenger ruined his relationship with the fans with constant failure. Nobody else is to blame but Wenger. Stop calling fans who’ve turned on him fake fans and criticising everybody that isn’t Wenger for his own shortcomings.

The board and the fans nothing to do with our embarrassing away record to teams in the top 10 this season. The board and the fans have nothing to do with his decision to sign no outfield players in the summer of 2015 when we clearly needed to strength a team that finished a fair distance behind Chelsea the season before that. The board and the fans have nothing to do with the weak mentality of the player and the ineffective, outdated tactics that have seen us eliminated from the CL at the same stage for the last 7 years.

Stop finding other people to blame. Wenger ruined his own image. Nobody else.

5 Likes

I read this as traves-ham-mockery. Started thinking about the mockery of transvestites and ham. The latter would not be right.

Laughable nonsense

1 Like

Yeah maybe to the layman and typical Arsenal fanatic, however top professionals in the field still respect and admire him.

No offense but I’ll take Conte’s word for it instead of a group of fanatics with a herd mentality on an internet forum.

2 Likes

That’s because Wenger is one of the best managers ever to ply his trade in England. And nobody can ever take away from him what he accomplished in his career.

But that doesn’t mean his standing with Arsenal fans isn’t ruined right now. And he only has himself to blame for that. Nobody else.

3 Likes

Nobody deserves to be abused in their place of employment. Criticised yes.

1 Like

It’s not though, there is a segment of spoiled entitled fanatics that it’s ruined with. However I think there are a lot of level headed supporters who are more understanding of the situation. As time goes on its fairly obvious the club is massively dysfunctional.

1 Like

No offense, but manager’s say this crap about other managers all the time… only Mou has the lack of class to attack his peers/colleagues.

1 Like

So what… it is a reality of the job. Just like politicians or other famous people. He has handled it better in the past. His whole posture about it in the last couple of years looks defensive and weak and doesn’t help the situation at all.

1 Like

I agree with all this.
I would go as far as to say, he was the best manager in the PL, even though Ferguson won more.
He transformed us into a top European club, playing some of the best football.

His biggest problem was his stubbornness and inability to change, which saw other, younger managers, catch up and overtake him.

It’s his stubbornness which is now seeing him blame everyone including the supporters, but not himself.
I just wonder if this latest criticism of the supporters, might mean he won’t sign a new contract.
It’s a convenient excuse to leave, which isn’t related to his failure to get a top four place, and the stagnation of the team as well as the dissatisfaction of his best players.

I’m against who ABUSED.

1 Like

Dutch interview with Ornstein translated by someone on Reddit.

3 Likes