Arsène Wenger

Incredible that he defends falling outside top 4. What use does it have to have more points and fail to reach the objective.

In any other profession he would have been fired.

Medical personnel? Wait we don’t have that?

It’s about time this club comes into the 21st century of football.

and so the PR machine rolls into action…believe it ll when i see it all… the Arsenal merry go round…

Just because Wenger will be still here, it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t change anything. A new Director can be the first step in transforming the club for After Wenger. Even if he is still at the club.

1 Like

Then it could be falling outside the top 6. After that we have to be careful that mid table doesn’t creep up on us.
Being The Arsenal doesn’t mean we can’t become also ranks.

Wenger’s new contract.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/gunnerblog/status/866332780657074177

:wenger: :wenger: :wenger: :wenger: :wenger:

9 Likes

ya think :facepalm:

3 Likes

https://m.popkey.co/319c6c/76MY1_s-200x150.gif

2 Likes

And when he finally does he will say ‘because we were not good enough’ :hipster:

1 Like

I reckon we finish no better than 6th next season. Man U should be better with (or maybe Mourninho has lost his touch in England), and I don’t see any of the Top 4 falling off. If Arsene want to get back to the CL, he’ll have to win Europa, and to be frank, I don’t trust him to win a European tournament, second rate or not.

Then again, I wouldn’t even trust him to win the Scottish League with Celtic at this point.

Sunny days ahead.

1 Like

“Because I was the manager”

1 Like

I can’t wait to read Wengers book and spend months of my life on here refuting most of it as horse shit.

8 Likes

Wenger’s book will be one of the most honest accounts out there.

With his ego?

Don’t hold your breath.

6 Likes

Honesty and truth/accuracy aren’t the same thing, however.

1 Like

In terms of a accurate account of what happen yes. Obviously it’s his book so expect his delusion on the facts

What does it mean? :hipster: