Arsène Wenger

GIVE HIM ANOTHER 10 YEARS!!!

12 Likes

100 MORE YEARS!!!

LE PROFESSEUR IS BACK! :hipster:

2 Likes

YES PERSONA! :hipster:

only for us to get raped 5-1 by chavski, but fair dos good performance today…i thought as soon as we went 0-1 down FFS here we go, but they turned it around!

2 Likes

COME ONE WENGER, if you are staying, make it that we want to cry when you leave get back to your high standards, if you are staying more of this stuff please and bring that EPL title home to us!

1 Like

Great to see this :slight_smile:

20 Likes

SHOW A BIT OF PASSION FAM, WHATS THA MATTER WITH YA BLUD, WE NEED PASSION MAN, WE NEED TO SEE IT BLUD…YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN FAM!

2 Likes

The face you make when you get offered another 2 year contract

7 Likes

You know what it’s hard to not feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you see Wenger react like that. Whatever my criticisms of him are moments like that remind me how much he fucking cares, it’s not nice seeing him how he’s been lately.

21 Likes

Passion comes from the top, about time Wenger started showing it !!

3 Likes

Yeah seeing him celebrate a big victory makes me want to see him win the PL one more time. Also winning the FA Cup and having Lucas Perez chase him around spraying him with a bottle of champagne would be another sight to behold. This guy is the reason I am even interested in football today, I just want to see him win stuff.

I’m starting to think we’ll win the Fa Cup this season. It’s destiny. It would be perfect this year because the scum will win nothing but they will finish above us. However how silly would it be for them to brag about that whilst we foil Chelsea’s double and win the FA Cup in the process? We always have one up on the scum, this is our destiny.

3 Likes

Could this be a good enough reason for him to announce his hew contract?

1 Like

fuck wenger in and fuck wenger out.

Time to stand together and support, the final is going to be huge.

14 Likes

Obviously fine to pose the question, but for me it’s not a question to be asked or answered today.

It’s been a fucking shite season, the league still looks like a bag of a shit from our perspective, so I think let’s jut enjoy today and ignore the wider context.

1 Like

Agree, don’t really wanna hear the two sides at eachother around the time of the final. Losing to Chelsea would be sickening, gotta get behind the squad in the build up to the game.

1 Like

It’s the oldest cliche in the game, but “one game at a time”. So concentrate on the Chavs. Let’s fucking do it! GOYG, FOYC!

In other news the sky is blue haha :sunglasses:

1 Like

“Honestly, when you watch the stands today and you see how big this club is, I just feel happy when our fans go home tonight and are happy,”

What a dick this guy is, I’m tired of his whole routine.

1 Like

“We have gone through a very difficult period, we faced some adversity from inside as well but we’ve shown a united response if not a divided response but mentally we were in a fragile position.”

Hmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3AyQoO5O7o