Arsène Wenger

Sorry but he’s just being a coward straight up now. Its not fair for everyone involved with the club and the fans the way he’s leaving this looming.

5 Likes

Best one yet? :giroud:

4 Likes

It tells you everything about him. He lives in a world of his own.

1 Like

That could be interpreted as being free from distraction.

To be fair we did have a bit of a winning streak when we beat Sutton and then a few games later thrashed Lincoln.

If Wenger can just start sorting out beating PL teams I’m sure we will go on a winning streak.

2 Likes

Reporter: “Do you think AW is still the right man for the job?”
Chips: “I’m not answering that”

Chips doesn’t have a clue.

3 Likes

“We interpret that in a very positive way. There’s only one team in London. So he’s happy”

Ahhh shit. I’m Wenger in again now. :smirk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJk0sCgeoH4

1 Like

Ban plz

6 Likes

Well, that doesn’t count as a “streak”, right??? :slight_smile:
Anyway, we need more Sutton and Lincoln in the EPL…

Let’s hope that there are a few clubs at their level in the Europa League :grinning:

Nothing at this club right now can make me optimistic.
We may think Europa League is a much weaker tournament, but could end up totally the opposite.

2 Likes

No matter what way you look at it the Europa League is considerably weaker than the Champions League.

You have never left his camp, tbh :wenger:

Yeah, probably can get out of round of 16, or even quarter final…

While Arsenal burns…

2 Likes

And that’s the underlying harsh reality of the situation at our club, no matter how much you want to deny it.

Wenger has built everything in his image, overseeing all departments. Even though the board technically has the final say on all matters, Wenger’s roots are buried deep here. Him leaving will effect all departments, dynamics could change, a mass exodus of players and staff a like is a possibility too.

It’s a genuinely unique situation that no club in recent history since maybe United with SAF, has actually experienced. I dont think anyone can predict what is going to happen when the time comes.

4 Likes

Nice try but I doubt the lord is falling for that :stuck_out_tongue:.

Doesn’t it just feel like the more Wenger waits to for a good run to announce his decision to stay, the longer the bad run will continue? I mean, it’s almost like the gods of football have had enough of him too.

2 Likes

But if we don’t move forward we will go backwards years after years. It’s a risk we have to take.

Think he’ll stay another season now. Iwobi starting the proceeds with pro-Wenger rhetoric. It will be a matter of time until other players start coming out and saying he’s the right man for the job, so when he does finally announce that he’s staying, it’s as if we already knew.

1 Like