Arsène Wenger

Lol changing my avitar to match urs right now lets be twinsies boo :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I preferred the bickering to this pseudo flirting

Psuedo? No no sir.

1 Like

Tbf even with our second string we should be making it through the group stage and from there there’s really no need to rest everyone as it is a European trophy and does give a CL starting spot. I have already a hard time seeing how the squad isn’t big enough to play in more than one competition and so with EL there’s definitely no reason to rest them all.

1 Like

Imagine if we did this and then lost to a team like Shamrock Rovers or Odd. It’d be another stick to bash Wenger with, as if we don’t already have enough sticks!

1 Like

Next season is going to be awful, because short of starting the season with an impressive winning streak and maybe shocking the world with a convincing away win at Chelsea or United, the people who are desperate to see him out the Club will just wait around until the losses start coming. They aren’t going anywhere, they aren’t going to be convinced by the next time Arsenal win 4 games in a row.

The bar for protest and fan-on-fan infighting has been raised several levels this season and we’ll just get more of the same next season. Wenger will be fighting against the crowd more than ever next season, and that’s on top of starting the season minus Sanchez/Ozil. It’s a shambles and I’m pretty sure i’ve made the right call to opt out for the time being

2 Likes

@shamrockgooner would be half happy and half mad if that happened :wink:

Nope. I’d be 100% fuckin estatic.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Traitor

I’m convinced the only thing Wenger Cares about other than his Bank account and being a control freak is beating Fergie’s 26 years st the helm or whatever it was. I’m expecting another 5-6 years of the egotistical maniac.

1 Like

It’s true.

If he stays there’s even the possibility of the fans protests getting worse and more vigilant so to speak, to the degree where Wenger could be hounded out of the club and almost forced to resign mid-season.

1 Like

Just looking at how we get demolished by Southampton in the league cup is how i imagine our europa league going. Oh it’s going to be painful for my scum supportimg family to be giving me shit about us playing in Russia on Thursday nights. Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

This is turning a bit fatal attraction. Get a restraining order @Oliver :grin:

1 Like

No it was only because they were being offered.

Oh his love is reciprocated don’t worry :grin:

1 Like

To be fair he did contact Madrid and say he definitely wanted to sign Ozil.

Or Benzema.

Or Di Maria.

@Phoebica seeeee!!! :joy:

Whats the point of getting a Sporting Director if he is just gonna be signed off by Wenger anyway? Just another guy in the post who is ultimately impotent.

4 Likes

For the all the flaws Wenger has, the board is just scared of getting rid of him because they don’t know how to replace him.

I believe you. I’m incredibly jealous now though :wink:

1 Like