Arsène Wenger

He knows where the Port is hidden.

Mmm Port.

WARCHEST ALERT!!!

10 Likes

Season ticket renewal time…

The worst part about that is…He is staying…
He will buy midgets and loan most of them out…
100mil cash reserve…again… Is that after the annual 30mil stadium debt? Or before?

2 Likes

Some of them he’ll put in goal. :grinning:

5 Likes

:joy: One of the worse warchest articles I’ve seen, no effort or creativity went into creating this list of players.

Even the AST are getting involved…thats them off the tea and buscuit list…

5 Likes

If Wenger had the best interest of Arsenal FC in his heart then he would step aside, become Director of Finances at the club and give a new coach / manager with tactical acumen a chance.

Alas, he doesn’t step aside, because it isn’t about the club for him, it’s about him and his pride: Arsene F.C.

3 Likes

Think this neatly sums up the warchest stories that have emerged.

You know things are bad when arseblog is as bleak as it is right now lol.

9 Likes

Yeah the Arseblog mood is very telling, normally stood by Wenger even in tough times but now he to is fed up.

Tierney, Butland and Barkley. The British core lives :giroud2:

2 Likes

That’s some champions league material right there

1 Like

Starting to come round to the idea that we’re going to be stuck with a failing Wenger for 2 (TWO) more years and it’s desperate stuff :unamused:

Not giving up hope yet tho

7 years…

You kidding me?

Cause even the more sensible hardcore Wenger ins (there are a few) can see this isn’t going to end good for him and it seriously will screw up his legacy (which has already been soiled for a few fans) and the club he says he loves. He could sign the best top 11 in the world and he still would screw it up, his tactics are useless, he can’t motivate his players, his nowhere near ruthless enough and also ambitious enough to want to be the best anymore. He’s far too comfortable at Arsenal and it’s hurting the club badly.

Plus going into this summer after a awful season (see more defeats coming our way with our remaining games), finishing below Spurs (which will sting badly for us), watching some of our best and talent players jump off the sinking ship (Alexis, Ozil and Ox for sure will leave, have a sneaky feeling Wilshire will too), Wenger been penny pinching and waiting until the deadline to make the deals and leaving us unprepared at the season opener, and the signings not been anywhere near good enough. Blaming everyone else for his failures. The first bad result of next season and he be back under clouds of banners and marches, which will get a lot nastier too.

5 Likes

Oh
I don’t feel no more
I just want liquor and dirty whores
Cause I, don’t care no more

3 Likes

Everton level signings, tbf. But hey, we have to prepare ourselves for the Europa League :mustafi:

Next season’s divisiveness and bitterness could make the present shenanigans seem tame I reckon.

Altho actually I don’t see how it can get much worse than fighting in the stands, home and away. And my view is that the more vociferous WOBs will admit defeat, sell their tickets on for a couple of years and just stop going to matches, so you could actually get a return to calm

1 Like

he wont be happy until he takes us down…

Yes, and not had a chance to taste the invincible and league title.