Arsène Wenger

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Wenger is all about excuses, chances are good he broke his device on purpose, which gives him the perfect excuse.

Oh happy joy! Wenger’s gonna give us an update on Mertesacker, wish he’d give us an update on the striker situation!!

July 26th: Mertesacker’s injury is not as bad as we first thought.

September 6th: Mertesacker’s injury is a lot worse than we first thought.

12 Likes

Why is he doing a press conference at 10 PM anyway?

[quote=“Powderfinger, post:188, topic:125, full:true”]
Why is he doing a press conference at 10 PM anyway?
[/quote]Aren’t the team in America now? So might be 10pm here but afternoon for them.

I should probably have thought of that…given that I live in America and its afternoon for me right now. :giroud2:

7 Likes

18 Likes

I think we should bring back the caption competition.

Arsene: Mahrez ?
Gazidas: Think they will accept, Walcott and a bag of Cheese & Onion ?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I think our manager has an extra reason NOT to spend big this transfer window .
Imagine if he HAD signed Higuain ,a quality center back and a winger and splurged 120 million.
His outdated training and coaching methods and tactical nous might be exposed once and for all.
Modern Arsenal have bieng trying to play Barca lite football for years ,now the real deal is in Manchester it might prove too much for our well salaried leader ! Better buy now one hope we get CL and the churn out the same old ! Simples !

Arsenal have earmarked Eddie Howe as a potential successor to Arsene Wenger. [Daily Star]

I really like Howe but let’s be honest here, he’s clearly too inexperienced for the job.

I think Benitez should be looked at for the job assuming Wenger leaves in 2017

1 Like

I’d rather Wenger renews.

1 Like

I’d rather have my asshole glued shut and only be able to eat gas station hot dogs for a month.

2 Likes

Benitez? Ugh no… Simeone, Tuchel, Emery are my choices atm, probably in that order… and then there would be another list or two before I found my way to Benitez.

(reminded myself Emery is no longer with Sevilla and now is with PSG… too late)

Wenger is going to renew, after seeing how tone deaf the club are, and hearing it straight from Gazidis, I have no doubt we will have 3 more years at least. Better hope we can win the league in that time.

1 Like

I have the same feeling. Wenger’s going to continue unless the fans give him so much grief this season that he decides he doesn’t need the aggravation. Fat chance of that happening but one can always hope. :wink:

Yep. This is happening.

You are a lunatic.

2 Likes