Arsène Wenger

Every year its the fans fault… Now go sit on the naughty step. You bad fans.

1 Like

I think he is just fucked up in the head. He doesn’t know what to do anymore.

This whole situation leaves a bitter taste. It’s such a shame that our a legend of the club will leave like this, essentially hounded out by those that use to adore him.

Hindsight is what it is, but he really should’ve left after the cup final in 2014. It would’ve ended on a real positive note, with fond memories of his final game. Except now it will end with probably our lowest league position under him, and more than likely now below Spurs.

Not the way anyone wanted it to end, and easily the worse memories I have to date in supporting the club.

3 Likes

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

:grimacing:

1 Like

Got Match of the Day on in the background right now and Alan Shearer has me triggered. Nothing fucks me off more than this “broken man” shit. He’s a fucking top level football manager ffs, not some day labourer trying to support his family or an army general or some shit. Yeh, he’s failed terribly of late and for many years arguably, he will leave the club whenever he does leave it, embittered and without having fulfilled his dreams, but FFS, broken man? In the end he’ll still have his millions and still be remembered as one of the most important figures in football, he’ll still be a persona gratísima wherever the fuck he wants to go, and he’ll still be a likeable, intelligent, and charming human being who in the end will be able to enjoy the good memories more than the bad.

You, Alan Shearer, are a dumb cretin of a human being who struggles to form sentences and thoughts, who speaks your native language worse than Wenger his third or whatever, and who has grown less hair on top of your head than that 70 yr old broken man has in the last week. You’re a broken man you caveman cunt.

20 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Someone should remember him how it finished his only managerial career :hipster:

He’s lost his chi.

Honestly. Him leaving Arsenal is actually awful. Results or not he is as much a fan as any of us and he is no doubt just as frustrated that he can’t achieve what we want.

All signs point towards him leaving and if things do not change, it will not be pretty. Feel like hes a part of my own bloody family let alone the arsenal one. But please sir; leave with dignity and with your head held high. There is no greater servant to the club, and there is only one Arsene Wenger.

3 Likes

is it though

results or not… as in, ignoring results.

I’m still backing him to stay another 2 years, he’s had plenty of time during this shambolic run of form to announce his departure to ease some tension and pressure. He will point out how it’s a " unique run of results when he signs " and " look at Arsenal’s whole history finishing top 4 ?, I’ve missed it only once"

1 Like

6th is the new 4th

1 Like

" I’ve never failed to qualify for a European competition "

3 Likes

Just spat out my coffee :joy:

1 Like

The cunts never won a European trophy either AussieG

2 Likes

I think it was @Craigie who said it… but there was a time when Wenger could get decent performances out of the likes of Denilson. Right now he can’t get a decent performance from decent players and that says a lot about how far he has fallen right now.

5 Likes

You guys are all fucked if you think Wenger would announce his departure at the Hawthorns immediately after a bad loss.

When he tells everyone, it’ll be after a good game, on his terms, at the Emirates surrounded by journos the club and Wenger like and trust.

2 Likes

He’s reached a decision and is now just making everyone sweat. I wanted to like him again but as time goes on I really just resent the guy.

1 Like