Arsène Wenger

“I am convinced with two or three additions this team has the quality to fight for the championship. You will not be short of candidates. Green outside, nice trees, good grass. Fantastic. No pollution. Until the press conference starts.”

^ Now that is the Arsene Wenger I’ve always loved, the jokester in the press conferences/interviews. :rofl:

Even in the worst of times I loved it when he got cheeky. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Would love him to win the Champions League. It would be a big “fuck off” to his haters.

1 Like

You mean, you?

9 Likes

“I am convinced with two or three additions this team has the quality to fight for the championship."

I can remember not long ago when Wenger used to say we were just one or two players away from winning the title.

2 Likes

He’s been saying it every season for the past 13 seasons.

3 Likes

ffs! They sold out quick :joy: unlucky man. Hundreds of people must have bought them during the night as when I bought one before bed which was after midnight they were still in stock.

It’s just that the whole situation has driven me crazy. Didn’t mean to offend it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/989509089804857346

6 Likes

If anyone is an authority on big egos, Wenger is.

3 Likes

Poor Arséne, he just can’t take it.

When Wenger leaves I think you will have literally nothing to say :mustafi:

3 Likes

#WengerOut

2 Likes

So funny. Stick a beer up your ass.

2 Likes

7 Likes

And naturally never making a real move to acquire them.:facepalm:

2 Likes

Will he be commentating for BEIN?

7 Likes

One last stand Le Boss: don’t play Koscielny and Mustafi in the return leg. Just play who really want to die for you in this last battle. We can’t afford another fuck up. Thanks.

2 Likes

Say what you will about him, but he is a class act… still love him despite the vitriol and demands (including mine) for his departure far earlier.

2 Likes

Tonight proved how badly our defence has been neglected during training.
Athletico came and done a job , defensively they were magnificent. Title winning teams are built on a rock solid foundation not a piss wet through defence .
As sad as I am to see Wenger leave , the truth is clear to see , we’ve underachieved .

3 Likes

Let’s hope whoever the replacement is, that they have a better record in Europe than this bottler.

2 Likes