AFTV

All that equates to really is that he gets more time than the other guys.

Not true! I think he was a weasel on the pitch for what he tried to do to Pires / Overmars, just because they had the better of him, was bullshit. Monday Night Football (when it’s Neville and Carragher) is by far the best programme for understanding a bit more about football. Wrong to say otherwise!

I apologise for the Trumpian !'s in that haha

Neville did to them what Bayern did to us.

That was big of Neville, he doesn’t need to meet random fans, most pundits wouldn’t. The guy has a ton of respect for Wenger, you can hear it in his pundatary.

1 Like

In his book he rated Overmars his most difficult opponent and the 1998 side the toughest opponents hed faced.
Guess youd have to respect the manager if you hold them opinions.

How the fuck do I stop getting emails and notifications everytime somebody replies to this thread? Fucks me right off :joy::joy:

[quote=“BergkampsLoveChild, post:329, topic:498, full:true”]
How the fuck do I stop getting emails and notifications everytime somebody replies to this thread? Fucks me right off
[/quote]Everytime you create a new thread, by default the Forum sets the thread viewing to watching. To stop getting these notifications, see the button at the bottom of each thread that says “Watching”, click it, and you have the choice of tracking, normal, or off. Either of those three will either reduce or not have any notifications.

You’ll need to go into your preference settings if you want to turn email nofifications off as well, easy enough to do, as well a few other settings in there that you can customise to your needs.

I always have to make sure I take watching mode off everytime I make a new thread, otherwise endless notifications of people posting in a thread would do my head in :slight_smile:

One more notification before you do though :grinning:

2 Likes

Bastard :joy::joy:

1 Like

@BergkampsLoveChild

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

come back here… we’re not done

@BergkampsLoveChild oh hai

This is tantamount to online bullying guys. Stop tagging @BergkampsLoveChild in this thread just to troll him.

1 Like

You are right man. Sorry @BergkampsLoveChild

Sorry for that @BergkampsLoveChild

Cunts. All ya’ll :eyes:

5 Likes

Moh in that (yeah i watched it all…want my fucking life back) was a complete bellend. He wanted to come across as thoughtful and considerate and pointed, but he came across as a grovelling little pussy, was so cringeworthy even Neville said something to the effect of ‘oh wow you rehearsed that well didnt you, you made the same point over and over and over and over again’