Arsenal Vs Watford (PL)

Fuck me. I wish i had popcorn when i read that.

2 Likes

Since I know I said this I feel like I should respond to what you’ve clearly taken out of context.

My point was that Mustafi has been good but our defensive record hasn’t improved. Which I used as an indication of how inept Wenger is at managing the team in every sense of the word.

It was never a dig at Mustafi, which I feel you’ve taken it to be.

2 Likes

Would this be one of them twists and turns people were talking about, when some of us said it was over at Everton then.
Put the eggs in the FA cup and fuck the rest of it. So fucking predictable.

ugh… missed this due to work… was it really that bad? FFS one of those opportunities to gain points and we turn it into falling further behind…

The first 45 were absolute shit, especially the first 15 minutes.

One of those games where you just knew within the first 5 minutes it was going to be a tough night. As soon as the commentator said something about them never scoring at the Emirates, a few seconds later they’re 1-0 up.

1 Like

Well the good thing about recording the game is that when u go down 2 nil you can just fast forward through that shit and not waste 2 hours of your life.

Don’t need to record the game to not waste the two hours of your life. If you’re watching Arsenal at this point and doing so without willingly wasting those 2 hours before the match starts, you’re either doing it wrong or deluded. :slight_smile:

I’ve had a lot of fun watching pretty much all season bar like 3 matches. Even if we don’t win shit it’s still fun for me. Maybe ur soul is just filled with doodoo Esteban.

Really? Not surprised. We clearly underestimated Watford. Just look at the second goal.

Reel it in SpanishBrian.

Recorded the game as it was too late in the night for me but I don’t think I can get myself to watch it after this latest fuck up. This was a typical Arsenal performance. This performance and result made sure the Chelsea game is now irrelevant. Only Arsenal can do that, fuck up a simple enough task so much so that the important task is no longer important. Anyone following this club over the last 10 years knows we have made a habit out of doing this, year in year out. We fuck up at crucial junctures in the season, junctures which are opportunities for us to heap pressure on our title rivals and we do this with alarming regularity.

We probably have the best set of players we have had in the last 10 years but yet our tendency to fail at the big moments in the season has not changed. The only constant in every season is Arsenal fucking up right when they can least afford to. I don’t know about Wenger but if I were him, I would be embarrassed of myself, having to make the same excuses, year after year. I don’t know how he does it but I would have put my hands up and admitted defeat cause I can’t do that to the club that I love so much. If he still thinks he is the man for the job, then either he is more deluded than we thought he was, or he just doesn’t love the club.

Now that the league is done with, watch us go get a draw against Chelsea, just to keep us barely within touching distance. It will mean nothing as we won’t win the league, just like one of those brave away CL performances which we put out every year, after we have fucked up at home. The damage is already done.

9 Likes

Can’t fucking believe we lost this game, jesus.

As a fan watching from the comforts of their living room, you can get a gist of how we will play on the day. That first 15 mins personified a dreadfull night, I wonder how early the opposition spot this.

I was actually reading all the posts here talking about the Chelsea game as if Watford was nothing more than a friendly, and had a horrible feeling this was a banana peel.

A good example of why i should always be reminding myself to stay humble with all things Arsenal.

Really? I can believe it. :wink: This is arsenal. This is what we do.

No wonder Watford didn’t want the extra day to prepare. We could have done with it though :flushed:

1 Like

Disgusting attitude by Watford wasn’t it ? Basically tanking the match against us to concentrate on the weekend lol.

This team is forever disorganised. Such a shame.

I think I always knew Wenger would worm giroud back into the team just to show us who is le boss.
What an arrogant useless prick Wenger is.
Teams are tripping over themselves to throw the premiership away and Wenger sticks with same old crap players that weren’t good enough last season.
Well I must say I never had any hopes to build up this season so I shouldn’t be too upset. But!! I’m fookin bloody, blinding twitting gutted. Again!!!
I find it hard to believe that i’ve only watched 2 games this season. 2 games and my missus had to force me to watch them.
She was so shocked that I hadn’t watched them that she insisted that I watched those 2 games. Bless her manure loving cotton sock.

1 Like