Arsenal Vs Watford (PL)

The line up… Didnt see Ramsey run once…

Not shocked by that defeat. This side has a few of them games in them. But it wouldn’t surprise me if they went and beat Chelsea on Saturday. That’s what you get with this side. Typical Wenger team since we moved to the Emirates.

Some shocking performances out there, Iwobi and Alexis showed some passion in the 2nd half but the rest of them were muck. Any sorted of pressure on them to win a game they bottle it. Same old crap different year.

2 Likes

You know the last game I went to in 2016 was the capitulation at Swansea last season.

5 Likes

:bellerin:

Giroud, Coquelin, bad luck, opposition that wasn’t basically throwing the game, and Gabriel. You choose the order.

1 Like

Retire…

1 Like

DT is going to lose his shit tonight on AFTV, this will be a joy to watch.

4 Likes

Gabriel was awful tonight. As was our defence in general, every time I set my mind on Mustafi being a potential top bracket defender, he has a performance like this.

@SkySportsStatto
Watford’s 1st league win over Arsenal for 29 years since 1-0 at Highbury in Apr 1988.

1 Like

Why didn’t Bellerin play today?

mental strength… haha~~

They did us fairly comfortably in the Fa Cup quarter final and ruined what would’ve probably been a straight shootout with United for a hattrick of cups, so yeah, any record against them in the league means nothing to me

3 Likes

Losing to yet another team that have had a difficult spell as of late.

It’s truly pathetic, we give out donations like it’s Red Nose Day and yet Wenger talks about strong mentality time after time.

3 Likes

The most relieved man at the game tonight was the 4th official…If Wenger was on the bench hed have pushed the life out of him…

1 Like

We’re a fucking charity giving away wins like this to every fucking poverty team out there

6 Likes

Well, since tonight our target is to finish into the top three. Winning the title was hard before this game, imagine now with a shocking defeat against a poor opponent.

A CL place will help the next manager to build the squad with no urgency, trying to sell many awful players (Coquelin, Gabriel are the firsts) and to buy players with HUEVOS like Kante.

Tonight the african midfielder was everywhere, because he is born to be a fighter. He is a joy to watch, I adore these type of players, not like our shitty boys convinced to be top class players good enough to beat lower team like Watford with no problems.

I will not watch the next game because I’ve a dignity. I wish to Arsène to finish this season into the top 4, to win the FA Cup and to have a fantastic and emotional farewell for his fantastic time with us, because next year a fresh air is needed.

6 Likes

The only good thing is draws also lose points…

The way the day ended, could have made up two points to the cunts and put some pressure on them over the weekend, but no - Watford.

3 Likes

Mustafi, Oxlade and Ramsey out for injuries. We will play at Stamford Bridge with the comical brazilian CB and Iwobi on midfield :raised_hands:

1 Like

So Coquelin and Iwobi in the middle? :cech: