Arsenal Vs Watford (PL)

Only saw the goals, but fuck me how soft can they get. Ramsey has no business moving towards the ball and the second is just a huge team effort fuck up right from the throw in.

1 Like

One of the problems we have is we dont adapt or play whose hot .
No matter what the Ox did Saturday he was always going to be dropped for the rent a flick ramsey who slows us down to a snails pace !
Our failure to turn up in the first 45 mins has been a hallmark of this seasons campaign and it baffles me !
By the time changes were made we were allready 2-0 and lucky not to be 3 !
Oh Well !

3 Likes
1 Like

Yet another shambles of a half and this time we left ourselves to much to do. That was going to happen at some point

That first half has to rank up there with the worse ones this season. It was all so predictable though. Our attitude and work rate were awful first half. We go 2 down, plod along for the remainder of the half then come out 2nd half and dominate

Why not fucking start like that? What is wrong with the team that makes them come out and perform like that way to often?

Wenger after saying that mentally we wasnt ready yet in the programme notes says we are ready mentally! The guy is becoming more embarrassing each week!

I really worry about us making the top 4 this season. 9 points behind Chelsea, still have to travel to WHL, Anfield and Stamford Bridge. Cant see us picking up many points from them games. We also aint the flat track bullies we used to be imo. We turn it on once in a while and demolish a team like West Ham. Then we turn out dross like last night

So depressing to think Wenger could get another 2 years

1 Like

This will probably make me sound a really bad supporter, but I honestly didn’t give a dam after the defeat last night. I no doubt would’ve felt differently if it was against Chelsea (probably will feel it this sunday), Tottenham etc. It’s just all so predictable how are season will end that I just don’t care when we inveitably slip up to smaller clubs.

I’d like to see us do something big in Europe this season, that would definitely get me going again. No doubt it’ll be another narrow defeat to Bayern though.

2 Likes

I don’t think it makes you sound bad. It makes you sound fed up of seeing the same nonsense every single season and that’s exactly how I feel.

7 Likes

Mirrors Smoke / Smoke Mirrors !

Apart from the entire shitshow, what pisses me off is Chelsea, Liverpool and spuds drop two points and we blow an opportunity.

And now we get this tired “we weren’t mentally prepared” bollocks. There’s a game, get out there and win it you pricks. Do not these ‘professionals’ understand that?

Wenger embarrassing himself again :sleeping: :sleeping::sleeping:

It is also something that could be forgiven maybe if it happened once or twice in a season, but every other fucking week…give us a break with the fucking bullshit that is your job prepare the passionless sacks of shit to get some balls and act like professionals for a change!

2 Likes

Wenger hasnt really said anything wrong though has he?

Chelsea lose points, Liverpool lose points, Spuds lose points… City is winning 4:0 now…
We just end up losing more points. Not gaining ground but losing more.
Is this just one game? Or it is a norm to us?

As a pessimistic, sometimes I would just like to tell those pure optimistic to fuck off.
So often we can hear something like, “Chelsea/Pool/City will lose points later and we will have a good run to catch up…”
Based on what fucking reason, Chelsea, Liverpool, City and all other rivals will lose points and we won’t???

1 Like

In all honesty this week doesn’t matter.

We lost the title when we lost two games in the space of a week against City and Everton. You simply can’t do that if you want to win the title. We’ll drop more points we shouldn’t before the season is out but a good title winning team only loses a handful of times max. We’ve never truly looked in contention and haven’t for a very long time.

It’s getting to the point where results like Tuesday night don’t even bother me anymore.

2 Likes

He has.

He said they team were mentally focused before the match then at full time he changed his mind and said we weren’t mentally ready.

Embarrassment of a man.

6 Likes

I know Castiel…

I am not really mad at the team, the players, the game result, even the manager, because once in a while, we will have shit game like this… while every other teams losing points and we are at home against a bottom-table team, easy huh??? The next thing is, we will act as a charity and donate a few points (along with the title).

It is just the pure optimistic gets into my nerve.

2 Likes

If it was in the very early stages of him working with this group of players, or if his grasp of English wasn’t so good and things were getting lost in translation, I’d let Wenger off the hook for that. Clearly neither of these apply and you’re quite right. First post match comments from the manager following a draw/loss I’ve listened to in a while, and of course he’s spouting the same old toss as ever.

1 Like

Pure optimism doesn’t withstand the test of time.

Today’s A4tt will soon be yesterday’s AC. Circle of Arsenal life. Like that Elton John song sept with dumbasses instead of cute animated lions.

5 Likes

. [quote=“Robin_L, post:196, topic:1187, full:true”]

If it was in the very early stages of him working with this group of players, or if his grasp of English wasn’t so good and things were getting lost in translation, I’d let Wenger off the hook for that. Clearly neither of these apply and you’re quite right. First post match comments from the manager following a draw/loss I’ve listened to in a while, and of course he’s spouting the same old toss as ever.
[/quote]

It’s like any other job really. I say the same things to my patients at least 20-30 times each weak. I would love having a tape recorder with the same info pre recorded. Then I could just press play and leave the room. When at that stage it may be better to leave and start working somewheres else

Just standard PR if you ask me.

Whats he meant to say? “Sorry lads i fucked up, this ones on me, oh and Coquelins a championship level cunt”.

In the 21st century, probably we need a person that is willing to admit his fault, be accountable and take corrective actions(s) rather than being an over-the-prime arrogant and think only him can outthink and outsmart the world.

If it is PR like you said, this is pure SHIT PR.