Arsenal vs Porto (CL) 1-0

Let us down not going to the final, not impressed.

9 Likes

I had a ticket, my mum overruled my dad and said I couldnā€™t go cos it was in the midst of my GCSEs. Had a French oral exam the morning of the final, next exam was 5 or 6 days after.

I love her with all my heart but sheā€™s also a fucking bitch and Iā€™ll never forgive her.

11 Likes

@JakeyBoy thatā€™s rubbish. Which final did you miss out on?

My finals record currently stands 3 FA Cup wins. 4 Community Shields. 1 League Cup loss and 1 Europa Cup loss.

1 Like

I was referring to the Champions League Final versus fucking Barcelona!

Oh! :astonished:

Was a season ticket holder back then so thats how I got my ticket, was only something like 50 quid back then as well.

So even if we ever make another one itā€™s not like Iā€™d be able to get a ticket :sob:

1 Like

I wouldā€™ve made mum move out after that.

Dad would be on board surely.

3 Likes

@JakeyBoy your mum has done you over here.

Imagine we held on and won, youā€™d be even more salty about it.

Also btw we need you attending more games.

5 Likes

Wow 50 quid for a final ticket. How times have changed! Thereā€™s always an opportunity for tickets. I feel a bit guilty about Porto as my Dad was unlikeky to go and think he has sold his ticket already. Iā€™ve always said Iā€™d offer my ticket up on here if I canā€™t go but need to do better with his.

How did you do in your French GCSE btw? :grin:

Klopp and Pep at FT:
Bald With Beard

Edit: Wrong thread ffs.

4 Likes

You love your mom.
Your mom is a bitch.
There is no conflict, pal :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If by some miracle we make it through to the next round, I want us to face either City or Madrid.

Iā€™m sure there is some logic in your madness there! Personally Iā€™d sooner City play Real Madrid!

1 Like

City is the only team I really care to avoid should we progress, I think theyā€™re the best + we play them twice a season anyways.

Prefer some other big European blockbuster be it Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG or Barca etc

1 Like

I genuinely donā€™t think Nelson is that bad tbh. He cooked against Liverpool with Havertz up top.

I really, really, REALLY want us to fuck these motherfuckers up.

Give them a good olā€™ Emirates slap down. Youā€™re in North London now homes, we are the captains now.

They will come to do a defensive job on us again. The atmosphere needs to play itā€™s part in unsettling these cunts.

8 Likes

Itā€™s the type of match where we need to get an early goal to settle the team down. That will also mean that Porto wonā€™t just be able to sit back and disrupt play. Iā€™m looking forward to being there for this one.

4 Likes

Mikel needs to show this to the boys and tell them this was from when they beat us.
https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1523030933284306944

1 Like

If we win, Iā€™m betting we see Arteta doing some hip thrusting on the touchline at full time! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I want the Simeone cojones