Arsenal vs Newcastle (PL) 4-1

Joe Willock, Alexandar Issac and Fabian Schar all available for Newcastle Trip to Emirates.

Wonder if they’re rushed back

Tomi still far away from playing. Ffs

https://x.com/charles_watts/status/1760969525665636775?s=20

So Partey probably, Jesus maybe and both Zinchenko and Tomiyasu unlikely?

Tbf, I would have used the sane team against Newcastle anyway. Maybe ESR could play over Havertz but that’s the only change I would make.

I do wonder whatever the fuck happened to Tomiyasu, didn’t he play every game for Japan? Did those pricks play when he wasn’t fit? Ffs.

1 Like

Tomiyasu is just a soft tissue crock, been the same way for 3 seasons.

1 Like

I just hope we have payed the refs well enough.

Othewise we don’t have a chance.

I reckon Beheddie Howe has watched the Porto tape and has devised all the spoiler tactics to cause a major upset, our league form is so good right now the an Arsenal win is inevitable. I predict a 0-0 stalemate.

2 Likes

Newcastle were always going to come to the Emirates and be time wasting shithouses.

It’s going to be a really ugly game.

Hoping for an early goal our way, then these defensive cunts will have to come out. Nerves will be going mad if it’s 70 mins and still 0-0.

8 Likes

They haven’t kept a clean sheet since December.

2 Likes

Do you know how many times stats like this come out, only for Arsenal to be the team that breaks the streak lol?

It could be some cunt striker who hasn’t scored in 21 games. Or a team who hasn’t won away from home in 3 months. Then Arsenal come along and bam!

We love giving a helping hand to players and teams in shit, shit form.

7 Likes

Yep, just by mentioning that stat we’re clearly now going to get fucked. Refs are rubbing their hands at this match up.

2 Likes

PGMOL and the TV networks just love a tyrant owner.

Every attempt will be made to engineer a cuntcastle victory.

3 Likes

Can’t see us getting more than a point here. The barcode pricks will have watched Wednesday’s game and will do the same to us.

But the refs here won’t blow for a foul at the rate that cheap bastard did vs. Porto.

1 Like

5:0

Well make them pay for that draw at the start of the season.

1 Like

Confident of a win here, I think we’ll score one in the first and one in the second half.

2-0

10-0 The Arsenal.

Bring me the head of Beheddie Howe.

1 Like

https://x.com/Arsenal/status/1761118735820288305

I guess we’re gonna be doing a hype video ahead of every big match left this season, lol.

For anyone wondering, it is a tactic to get the fans going according to Teta himself. Worked against Liverpool so I ain’t complaining.

3 Likes

Can’t see us getting more than a point here is a wild take on the face of it before kickoff

Home team record 9-2-1
Away team record 3-2-7

Yet you think the home team will only take a point best case scenario ? :thinking:

1 Like

A Saturday night kickoff must be a rare good kickoff time for you and @Bavin :joy:

1 Like

That sweet, pink, gumball head of his.

1 Like