Arsenal vs Lincoln City (FA Cup Quarter Final)

Terrible first half, but once we got the goal, we never looked back after that. Lincoln unsurprisingly just fell apart in the second half and simply had no answer.

A much more pleasing scoreline compared to the previous round. Looking forward to another trip to Wembley, though whoever we get now, is going to be a damn sight harder.

Alexis goal the best of the bunch :sanchez:

1 Like

This is the state of WOB (Wankers Out Brigade)

1 Like

“wankers out brigade”

I detest people who speak in such a manner about our greatest ever manager. :henry2:

“Akers Out” < I sincerely hope that’s satire.

1 Like

we are to Bayern what Lincoln are to us. Such a gulf in, well, everything!

I thought we were a complete shambles tbh

2 Likes

You read my thoughts Oliver. I was going to say it was just like watching b ayern.Lol

Really hard watch in the first half. Thankfully after 2nd goal the wind up texts stopped.
Wasted a lot of good moves for more but five and a new record at the Emirates in the cup is job done for now.

1 Like

Aaron Ramsey is one of the most brainless player which I never seen. He looks to be a beach soccer player, plays without using intelligence, he is superficial.

If we want to compete for the title, we need to improve the quality of the XI (but we don’t know who will be the manager and the tactic) and reserves.

There are teams which have on the bench types of players with all the qualities to be starters with us (Willian, Matic or Cesc, Jesus, Sanè or KDB, Gundogan only in the BPL).

1 Like

We have so overrated the quality of Arsenal team. We don’t know who will be the manager, but one thing is sure: new players are needed.

Will be not simple to buy new players (especially for the bench) and keep under control the homegrown situation for the PL list (10 homegrow players required).

How many players of this list are good enough to be into the starter XI or on the bench for a team with PL and UCL ambitions?? :eyes:

Emiliano Martinez, GK
Rob Holding, CB
Aaron Ramsey, MF
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, MF
Alex Iwobi, LW
Theo Walcott, RW
Kieran Gibbs, LB
Carl Jenkinson, RB
Francis Coquelin, MF
Hector BellerĂŹn, RB
Danny Welbeck, FW

Jack Wilshere (MF), Calum Chambers (RB), Wojciech Szczesny (GK)

And how many of these players are good enough

Begovic.
Ake.
Terry.
Cahill.
Chalobah.
Moses.
Fabregas.
Loftus-Cheek.
Solanke.
Beeney.
Kane.
Kenedy.
Musonda.

And how many of those players are likely to make it into a top clubs starting 11?

The answer? 1? Maybe 2?

But they’re still top of the table because those homegrown players don’t make up the bulk of the Chelsea starting 11.

1 Like

Chelsea played only one competition this year. Next season they will need to improve the quality on the bench.

A team needs 10 HG players on a list of 23 men for the BPL.

We need great players but they are foreigns. We need to balance this situation beford to start the revolution of the rest of the team.

all the things wrong with our club and you pick on those guys? :sanchez2:

poor first half performance, but we did a job in the 2nd half, poor Lincoln looked out on their feet. A semi final and a win that’s all I can take from this game, WBA away is where I start to judge this team.

1 Like

Lucky we moved to the Emirates, it’s allowed us to hammer the mighty Lincoln.

I think Ramsey has done ok in the last 2 games.

1 Like

Yeah agree unlike Xhaka who was crap again and forced off because of a dumb booking against a non league side. Done fuck all against 2 non league sides.
Needs a spell on the sidelines as hes giving us nothing. Just a passenger evey game.

1 Like