Arsenal Vs FC Köln (Europa League)

“We always find a way” etc etc. Unless you can walk through concrete or force your way through turnstiles then I don’t think it’s so easy. Anyway I’ve seen one video of the exit at one section being inexplicably opened pre match, so I have my answer. But it couldn’t have been many

I think 99%+ of Cologne fans in there had tickets, albeit they might have sat in a completely different part of the ground to where they should’ve been

the turnstile thing was useless, but it were 50 people and nobody would harmed. 50 people from 20000! tell me one club with 20000 fans in london without any arsehole or nazi?
think it´s not fair for all of us 19950, who´d enjoy the day of our life. i´d only see party, friendly, funny awesome party. you couldn´t emagine what the most fans did for this game, it was so important to us, everybody wants to see it, why risk that? and there won´t be any riot, if afc gave us more tickets… why they want an empty ground with 17100 fans outside?
really disapointing opinion you have, if you say, you have your opinion because 50 frustrated fans who wants to enter the ground, getting out of control, without any victims.

i think 50% of our supportes had tickets (20000 in town round about 10000 at the ground :wink: )
we had some arseanal supporters near to us, some leave into arsenal sector in halftime, so stayed there the whole game and enjoyed the atmosphere.
you could sit where you want, non of the stewards controlled or something…low contols…but everything was peaceful and loud!
i think you have a really wrong opinion what happened there! but it´s no problem, couldn´t believe it, if i didn´t see with my eyes :wink:

1 Like

This is boring now.

2 Likes