Arsenal vs FC Bayern Munich (UCL 1st K/O Round 2nd Leg)

Anyone avoiding this match is going to be well gutted when we smash them 8-0! :poldi:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not on free tv here, so I might actually skip it. The only reason to really watch the game would be over a beer in a pub somewhere.

I really want to watch the Napoli-Madrid game but iā€™ll probably end up mugging myself off watching this bullshit.

4 Likes

we wouldnt smash them 8-0 if they got lost on the way here and never made it and got 11 random german strangers to take to the field coached by a drunken pub crawler in the local area and a bench of mascots.

2 Likes

Watch the Napoli-Real game and keep the Arseblog liveblog thing on your phone and if it gets interesting switch to the Arsenal game.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m gonna watch the Napoli game, and just follow the score in our one.

Iā€™d be so mad if I bought a ticket to this, the atmosphere is going to be so poisonous there.

1 Like

Toxic more likely. We will have fans fighting with each other, lol!

1 Like

I reckon this will be the year we donā€™t pull a face saving win out of the bag in the second leg.

I reckon weā€™ll go down by another 2-4 goals.

3 Likes

A boring 1-1 I think

1 Like

Literally couldnā€™t give a shit what we do. Imagine if it ends up being one of those one goal short of a heroic comeback result :laughing: Good old mental strength and desire. I guess there will be more talk regards to the protests than the game.

Oh well, at least MDC will be fun. May as well make a list of topics to talk about during this one.

4 Likes

We should rest players for Lincoln.

5 Likes

how must rest do they fucking need though :cech:

1 Like

Even if I got wind of us being 4-0 up I donā€™t think Iā€™d look in on this one.

2 Likes

Lincoln will totally outstrip us for professionalism and commitment so best to be fresh

1 Like

Thisā€™ll have the feeling of one of those ā€˜training groundā€™ kickabout type games, I canā€™t understand why anyone out there would pay the Ā£64+ asking price for this. :grimacing:

The atmosphere will be dire (Iā€™m thinking resigned boredom rather than outright anger), Bayern will just knock it around for 90 minutes in complete confidence that the job is already done. They probably wonā€™t have the motivation to go out and score another 4 or 5, thatā€™s my bet. Weā€™ll have a 20 minute spell where we look interested.

Arsenal 1-3 Bayern

3 Likes

A few more people will be going on the marchā€¦

I think it will be 2 or 3-1 to Bayern and they wonā€™t even have to get out of 2nd gear.

1 Like

This will feel like getting punched in the guts after being kicked in the balls.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no one way to approach this game with the erring of a positive outcome, so I really do wonder how Wenger sets up for this. Just another spoonful of pooey porridge to ingest.

1 Like

In terms of the line up for this one, i think Wenger is damned if he does, damned if he doesnā€™t. Though I think the bigger outrage would come if he threw in the towel and put out a weakened team - I just canā€™t see him going down that route. Besides, people are not paying Ā£64 plus to watch Carl Jenkinson!

1 Like