• Arsenal win and finish in the top 4
  • Arsenal win but fail to finish top 4
  • Draw
  • Everton win

0 voters

Sunday 21st May 2017
Emirates Stadium
KO 15:00

So it’s the final League game of a long and frustrating season. Amongst all the mindfuckery that’s gone on at Arsenal this season, unbelieveably we still have a shot of finishing in the top 4 on Sunday. Of course, it’s completely out of our hands. We could win big, but it’ll be irrelevant if Liverpool beat Middlesborough.

Of course, Man City are not 100% secure either, but they’d have to lose quite heavily against a Watford side who have slipped down the table in the last few weeks, so it really is all down to what Liverpool manage.

We’re in good form and there will be many players looking to perform strongly and seal a starting position for the cup final.

It’s weird to think come Sunday, we might finish out of the top 4 for the first time since 1995, but stranger things have happened. I think we’ll win 2-1 on the day. We must make sure first and foremost to win, and put any pressure we can over at Anfield.

Come on the Arsenal! :theo:

Just close the season with a good show. Alexis with hopefully a hattrick.

No injuries for the cup final please as this is a dead game.

Liverpool aren’t dropping points to Middlesbrough​ at home.

1 Like

They’ll put in 0 effort to beat us. 2-3:0

I will say 2-1 to us but effectively it won’t matter.

4-0.

I can see Liverpool dropping points but then us fucking it up too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Home wins at ‘Emirates Stadium’ and Anfield all day e’ry day.

Just basically 90 more minutes to fine tune the new system and get some confidence heading into the cup final.

1 Like

I can see Liverpool messing up tbh and us winning

Liverpool will waltz over Middlesbrough, we’ll win narrowly in a dull, end of season game.

1 Like

For sure we are gonna lose by 3 goals in our last home game :xhaka:

Think Liverpool will be 3 up by half time and our game will just drift away. Going to say a bore draw. Just stay injury free and get the big guns off if Liverpool get a big lead.

If Liverpool lose 2-0 and we draw 1-1 with Everton then we’ll have a playoff with Liverpool for 4th place. Would kinda like to see that, just for the bants :sunglasses:

3 Likes

No expectations what so ever just get this poxy League season over with.

1 Like

He meant the exact opposite.

1 Like

Yeah, my bad :xhaka:

Us to beat Everton 2-0, but there’s no fucking way Boro are going to see off Liverpool, now are they?

1 Like

Are we on TV?

None of them will be as they’re all 3pm kick offs.

Yes but on a Sunday…

.com doesn’t have the game listed as on tv @Bl1nk