Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)

Few times have I been happier to have egg on my face brah.

I’m embracing the yolk tonight.

Same shit after PSG and Hull. This forum has its fair share of plonkers.

5 Likes

I love the yolk…It’s my favourite part!

Fair play, pretty faultless. Kostafi were bother excellent in defence tonight. Everyone did their part. Would have loved a fourth as I felt we deserved it but most importantly we beat fucking Chelsea!

Quoting yourself, that’s so cool bro.

Almost as cool as calling Wenger a coward and gutless.

5 Likes

I’d love to see you quote your own post from earlier in this thread, what had u said about the lineup? I forget…

Definitely not.

I’m not the not the only one who would rather us play our strongest eleven, enjoy your moment though.

I love the egg on my face today, it tastes super sweet.

Just love it when it all clicks together like this and we put in a world beating performance. It was bloody fun and exciting to watch for once! To a man they can all hold their heads high for today…Including Monsieur Wenger. :slight_smile:

Up The Arsenal! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Open that mouth wide for some more yolky protein then cause I’m getting ready to enter the Theo thread :giroud2:

2 Likes

OK but not too much I’m on a cut.

You don’t gain wieght from pure proteins, open up and off you go :henry2:

1 Like

Honestly it has nothing to do with that. I just don’t get OTT reactions people are having over such small issues. Like picking Xhaka or Coquelin is a really minor non defining issue imo. But people go on about it like he’s leaving Ronaldo on the bench. Same shit with Perez.

2 Likes

I’m only messing gunner.

Some of us do go OTT…force of habit I suppose.

Man, Arsenal sucks. Wenger has lost the plot. He won’t spend the money to buy decent players – just panic buys. He can’t even get the lineup or the tactics right. And who does he think he’s fooling trying to convince us that Alexis can play in a central role? What rubbish! Theo sucks. Why didn’t Wenger sell him? This team has no wide players! Who’s going to score the goals? There’s no depth. The defense is shaky. Looks like this is the year they finish out of the top four. Wenger out! :innocent:

2 Likes

Today was magical. Champagne football. Most impressive for me was that the penny finally seemed to have dropped with Walcott, as he was fully committed to tracking back and putting in the tackles. I hope he’s been inspiredby Alexis and that it lasts. I was as skeptical as the next guy about the Sanchez as CF thing over the past couple seasons and going into this one, but its’ starting to yield some dividends. And we all know that Wenger has a bit of a track record in converting wingers into lethal central forwards :wink:

1 Like

Oh wow what a day. I woke up this morning having no idea I’d be attending this brilliant event. The Emirates was absolutely buzzing today and we wrapped up the game by half time!

I thought our defence was brilliant today. Kosh and Mustafi bullied the fuck out of Costa, the best way to defend against that neaderthal fuck. He got so wound up in the end he chased Kosh and got booked LOL.

Bellerin was on fire today too. He was playing right in front of where I was sitting by the dugout, and he just looked awesome. That last stitch tackle towards the end was brilliant, goal-saving. MOTM.

Sanchez at CF seems to be a little masterstroke by Wengy. He just buzzes around everywhere and doesn’t get picked up. Him and Ozil have such a great understanding to - there’s no way we would have scored our second if Giroud was there instead of Sanchez, this is why we need a mobile and technical player to spearhead us. Fantastic fantastic!!! Ah so buzzing what a day!!

P.S the last Arsenal vs Chelsea game I went to was also 3-0 in 2010(?). GOOD OMENS

11 Likes

14 Likes

Get out some popcorn and check out the shed end and the arsenal match thread.

They are freaking out majorly want 3/4 of their squad replaced and the manager and saying they need to start from scratch someone saying they never should have gotten rid of Mourinho etc. They are genuinely starting to panic!

1 Like

Don’t know about you guys bit I am glad I was wrong about the lineup. The old dog still had a trick or too!