Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)

I like the idea of Alexis, Iwobi and Theo running at Luiz and Cahill. But I think Monreal will be left on an island yet again on our left and Costa may eat Mustafi’s lunch.

Their lineup looks a tad defensive with both Kante and the expiring corpse of Matic in midfield.

Obviously he read @Trion’s thread on the old board and saw everyone was against the idea part from a minority, being the contrarian that he is Wenger was left with little choice.

1 Like

what fucking annoys me the most is he will sit there and watch the fucking game get away from us but not change anything and we will go down a couple of goals and still play the same fucking way until the 70th minute because he feels that is the optimal time to make subs, but how much of an effect can you have in 20 minutes when the fucking game is gone…he is too fucking rigid, god i dont even feel like watching this game now, we are gonna lose i can feel it, that sign up is totally wrong!

I just love Wenga.

1 Like

MDC opened for business :slight_smile:

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com/

To everyone except Persona? :santi:

Is MDC not working? No fucker has entered it yet :smiley: Ohhh I forgot to open it LOL. Hang on…

1 Like

“The chat is closed at the moment”

:slight_smile:

Yeah, I forgot to put the code in that allows MDC to open :facepalm: What a start to being 29 :smiley: OK MDC is DEFINATELY open now!

3 Likes

Still no Xhaka :wenger2:

Breaking point reached.

This is going to be frustratingly painful. I expect us to play shit but will improve towards the end.

2 Likes

No Xhaka and no proper striker. WTF Wenger?!

1 Like

Cowardly line up from Wenger yet again.

Gutless.

3 Likes

Poor from Wenger.

Yes Sanchez scored against Hull but it’s weakening him being in a position that just isn’t his. Actually can’t believe he’s not going with Giroud against Chelsea.

1 Like

Conte gets finally gets his team right with Fabregas alongside Matic and Kante. Of course he figures it out when he faces us. I was licking my chops at the idea of facing that Matic, Kante, Oscar midfield he’s been playing all year. :expressionless:

1 Like

The team is fine ffs what’s with the hysteria. With Chelsea playing Kante Matic and Fabregas. It seems fairly obvious to want to play Coquelin next to Cazorla instead of Xhaka. He’s far more suited to sticking to Fabregas.

Also Giroud is never gonna start first game of the season in a game this big and the front three is dangerous and every easily changed if things don’t pan out the way we hope.

Jesus.

3 Likes

Fucking get in there Sanchez my son! I got a good feeling about this game lads

OmFg.
Come to daddy.
11/8.
Yummy

1 Like

Fellas MDC is open

1 Like