Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)

How many times have we played them in recent years without Terry in the team? Anyone know?
I always feel there’s a chance for us with Luiz in the team

1 Like

“Had he known about his availability”?!

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that when Chelsea signed Costa we pretty much all knew he had a release clause, and Chelsea triggered it.

Wait, you actually still believe Wenger when he says shit like this lol?

Maybe he meant he wasn’t aware that Atletico were willing to respect their contractually agreed release clause because apparently that’s a thing at Arsenal.

1 Like

Well. Chelsea on the down 1 point in 6. Arsenal 3 straight league wins and unbeaten in 6. Let’s fucking win this, put the throat to them, pressure them, make them make mistakes and take fucking advantage.

Finish with 11 men and Arsenal wins.

3 Likes

Good old Wrighty :smiley: Good interview.

9 Likes

I’m feeling good about this match right about now. Yeah it’s 8pm here and I’m several scotches and beer in…but it looks good. We get them at home, they are on a bad run of form, we’ve got the best/deepest team we’ve had in years. All our guys are fit and we’ve scored what 8 goals in the last two matches? I think we’ve got the best chance we’ve had in a while to do these cunts.

2 Likes

Why couldn’t this game be an early kick-off, that way I could just sleep through it.
I still remember waking up early for the Marriner massacre of 2014.

It would be nice if we could get Costa sent off. We would also leave them without their main threat.

Oh and btw, good omen for the Arsenal. Very rarely do all my teams win in a weekend. USC football just lost on a heart breaking TD with 16 seconds to go in the game! So good news for Arsenal…ruined my fucking Friday evening though. Better come up with the goods tomorrow Arsene and save my weekend!!

2 Likes

That’s been the case for many years unfortunately, but the bad juju has to end at some point and today is the day!

I think they scored three in that game, but we did go on and only let in about eighteen goals all season, with the greatest defence in Europe.

I foretell an Arsenal win here now, and Jojen Reed aint got shit on me when it comes to predicting us in big games. Home win mates!

PS great interview there from Wrighty, Arsenal Fan TV needs more of that and less of Claude

1 Like

Fuck yeah. This is what i like to see. Arsenal sprinkled with ASOIAF.

Anyone sticking a bet on? When was the last time we played them in the league with a properly fit squad? Or even just 11 men.

Update:

Turns out that my girlfriends mum is coming over at lunch time and staying for dinner before leaving.

So I’ll be in a gooner pub for the match and meeting my Chelsea mates afterwards.

:cristo:

1 Like

Chelsea without Terry is promising. Please just win arsenal ffs you owe us this after all the times you bottled it.

A Manchester United esque win from last season would be brilliant.

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Going to this! First time at the Emirates!:poldi:

Can’t get that stupid grin out of my face since I woke up. So f*cking excited! Really hope we beat them this time.

14 Likes

C’mon Arsenal! Let’s do these cunts!

Got a feeling we will lose this.