Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)

Recent facts coming to light (the game passing Wenger by) have made me reconsider my posion on Cesc.

I understand better why he did what he did.
I like him again. Great lad.

Just because he left the way he did doesnā€™t mean he will forget his time here. He was the heartbeat of the club at one point in time. Still a bit of a cunt though.

2 Likes

Esto no va a pasar

Btw never mind winning! We havenā€™t scored vs Chelsea in the league since January 2013!!! :open_mouth::joy:

Fabregas: ā€œIt was a very special place for me. No matter what they say to me, Arsenal will always be a fantastic special place in my heart.ā€

:gunnersaurus:

3 Likes

Funny how furious weā€™re at him, whilst we were the club who ā€˜stoleā€™ him in the first place. Like we and other English clubs do with all these kids by being able to offer them good contracts unlike other countries in Europe.

1 Like

What a fucking embarrassing stat, how they did the double on us last season considering how shit they were was laughable.

2 Likes

Desgraciadamente I think youā€™re right.

You know it wonā€™t happen. Our 11 will be the exact same as the Hull game. Wenger gave Coquelin the chance before Xhaka, and itā€™s not like the results have been disastrous, with the most recent game the most positive of all of them, so why would he change it now?

I agree with you btw, I want to see Xhaka starting. Same goes for the Walcott/Perez situation, we know Perez is the better, more rounded player, but for now Wenger will ride with Theo until it becomes too obvious the change needs to be made.

Wenger makes these types of mistakes with the team in most seasons. Last season, Elneny and Iwobi should have been playing earlier, the season before, he had that fascination with fitting Ramsey + Wilshere in CM. Heā€™ll just wait until it blows up.

1 Like

So in other words Wenger is pretty poor at recognising what our best 11 should be season after season.

1 Like

Extremely debateable the Perez is better than Theo IMO

1 Like

Lol its really not.

Itā€™s weird , I went to Forest and enjoyed the night out and the football ,but I cant get excited for this game at all WTF.
If I knew that le duffer would pick the right team i might get more agitated he must start with Xhaka !

Scenario letā€™s say he picks xhaka and we loss 3-0 would you guys then say he was a fool to not start le coq in midfield

I want Coq in too for me they are in no way mutually exclusive as I reckon you can go with xhaka in a more advanced position !

1 Like

Coq over Xhaka for this game. Le Coq is in superb form no need to drop him.

I donā€™t think Wenger can possibly please everyone with his team selection this Saturday. Any combination he selects can backfire.

He can fight :fire: with :sweat_drops: and go for broke with Xhaka-Cazorla and Perez. That would take balls in a big game against a team that opts to sit, break up play and pick holes in our backline.

Gut feeling says he will seriously consider the Coquelin-Xhaka option. I reckon Giroud will also get the nod, with Alexis and perhaps the hardest decision could be choosing between Iwobi, Chamberlain, Walcott and Perez on the right.

Then again Wenger seems to be very interested in this Alexis CF experiment. He seems to be looking for fluidity between the front 4. I just hope he realises he has better options for this fixture.

I stood up and applauded Fabregas at the Emirates when he played against us for Chelsea. Iā€™d do it again.

2 Likes

Careful though, you might get a 53yo man calling you a fackinā€™ cant

I donā€™t think Iā€™d stand up and applaud a Chelsea player moments before we play them. At that point theyā€™re the enemy.

Though I should add that I didnā€™t boo Fabregas last time either as I felt that the people that did came off as being embarrassingly petty.

3 Likes