Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL)

Yeah that was a soft call which completely changed the game.

There isn’t anything soft about it. 100% percent penalty. He touches him and not the ball.

Would be angry if that happened to us and we didn’t get it

Even Redcafe reckons Hazard should get a ban for diving.

Calum:

You’re all catching GFI-tis and well and truly developing a complex now :smile:

Not much talk yet on our luck in Wilshere being spared a Red by virtue of two chav players running in the sight line of the referee :thinking:

Nah I’m negative Arsenal and our level of play but both penalties in the last 2 games shouldn’t have been awarded.

2 Likes

Luca get a gif of our penalty shout on AMN that wasn’t called, I’d like to see that more closely. Basically giving these soft pens the refs are saying you literally can’t lay a finger on anyone inside the box or it’s a pen.

AMN tripped himself over with his back leg mate. Just bad luck not foul play.

2 Likes

Angus, even Neville said it wasn’t penalty. Watch it again and please, wear a pair of fucking glasses.

It’s a penalty, but it’s one of those soft ones that you feel he clearly buys. It just makes it worse than other sides seem to get these calls when we don’t. I can easily see it not getting given if it happened at the other end today.

Henry and Carragher said it was :kissing_heart:

And for me it is not penalty or at least very soft. If you have to make a decision against us do it. That’s what the referees are told.

Curious to why you’re engrossed by this. It was a great game of football full of many moments bar this. Also Wilshere didn’t dive per se, he was looking for it and was impeaded. Exaggerated yes, but not a full on dive worthy of a booking.

1 Like

Dermot ‘Derm’ Gallagher thinks it’s a penalty. I agree. It’s just one of the annoying preventable ones. Nothing like the shambolic call at the Hawthorns

1 Like

Gallagher should learn how to speak properly. I never understand him when he speak, the fucking scouser.

I wouldn’t have been surprised if it were a yellow, if the ref had been a lot closer, so that’s why I’m making the point

He’s Irish. :slight_smile:

Bonkers game - absolutely brilliant to watch… a few thoughts:

1. thought pen was harsh, but
  2. Morata was our best defender
  3. We played well in attack - liked Jack, Ozil
  4. Good job Hector - been terrible lately but had a good game capped by a beautiful finish

1 point was probably fair on balance… we are still in with a shout on top 4, but we need to rack up a series of 3 points when we play lesser opposition.

1 Like

In theory, Hazard should get the same punishment as Niasse.

But he wont.

1 Like

He can be what he wants. The fact is that the Scouse accent is terrible.