Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

Predicting an Ox hamstring injury in the 17th minute, on comes the Coqmeister to save the day. Then we’ll see another injury from one of Mertesacker/Ramsey/Welbeck, and be left with one sub for the second half.

1 Like

Imagine supporting another club.

This is Arsenal :joy:

2 Likes

Imagine this game going to extra time, 120 minutes for Mert. Brutal.

1 Like

Yeah, just thinking about those surging pacey Kosh runs to intercept the easy through balls most teams get right past our midfield is not filling me with confidence right now. I was confident with Mustafi playing, not so much anymore. We just need to play on the counter but Ramsey’s best attribute isn’t his positioning and his tactical awareness.

Have you seen that video from the other day where Holding jokes with Per about doing his running for him? I think that is what will be happening today :grimacing:

Ok I am getting that magical FA Cup feeling… COYG!!!

1 Like

We are so inordinately fucked.

2 Likes

Per will perform like a captain today. I have faith.

6 Likes

Ok ok fuck being negative. Per to score a header. 1 nil to THE ARSENAL!! WE’LL WIN :hipster:

2 Likes

@Bl1nk there will be MDC today no? Just to be sure on my decision to ditch watching it with madridista cunts/friends.

That was known before the game, tbh.

This isnt even going to be one of those injury wracked plucky underdog stories who pull off a miracle.

I’ll be happy if we don’t concede 6.

1 Like

:xhaka:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Why the fuck is AFTV on BBC 1?

AFTV has become a joke.

What was it before?

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m pulling for my boy Per but we are a bit screwed lol

2 Likes