Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

Shit ok here is my revised starting lineup now that half the side is injured.

----------------------Ospina-------------------
Holding-------------Per-------------Nacho
Bellerin----Xhaka-----Ramsey----Ox
----------------Özil----------Alexis------------
------------------------Theo----------------------

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Went down to Pappagone’s for lunch and the place was buzzing with Arsenal, good to see the whole area down there is red even if they can’t make it to Wembley!

COYG

1 Like

Bring Gnabs back!

1 Like

** “Bring Serge Gnabry back to North London boys”

edit: telepathy :cech:

1 Like

With our defence all injured, it looks like a makeshift group of defenders that have never all played together in the same line up.
But we have plenty in attack so there might be a few goals.

It’s too hard to predict but I’ll go 3-2 us.

Hope we win, love it to be able to rub it in Chelsea fans faces. But if they turn up and Conte has them playing, I think we could be in for a tough old 90 minutes. Massively important our first 11 all perform, Ozil pulls out a performance agaisn’t a top side, Alexis is on it. Our defence turns into Juventus back four for the day. Think if we play Welbeck up front we can cause their defence problems with pace and power, if he picks Giroud we have no chance imo.

Not impossible for us to win it, but it’s going to be tough. COYG!!!. I go with my heart on this 1-0 to us.

Fuck, in the end the irrational excitement has won out. I’ve gone from not being sure if I was gonna watch the match to not being sure if I want to tell my madridista friends with who I was gonna watch the game today to forget the plan and watch it at home with my cyber Arsenal mates and the MDC.

@Mysty

Do you spy a legend? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jeff!!

2 Likes

Mustafi suited up, so he ain’t playing.

Serge :giroud2:. Do it for him! :giroud:

Santi can still walk! :cech:

1 Like

Pretty happy with that team! COYG

Lucas on the bench.

At least the Ox is back. Fancy him to be our MotM.

God, how are we ever gonna

1 Like

I love Mertesacker, and he’s always been underrated, but I fear for him today.

2 Likes

Nice to have both Ox and Bellerin on the wings at least. Welbz getting the nod too, fancy a goal from him today!

1 Like

That defence scares me alot.

Mertesacker v the pace of their frontline :flushed: