Arsenal Vs Chelsea (Carabao Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg)

:wenger:

2 Likes

These cunts all but had our number for a decade until Conte came along XD

2 Likes

Xhaka who put us in the final though XD

In all seriousness, I think Xhaka has very good qualities but he needs the right players around him.

Very good qualities you say?

Like what?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m starting to doubt he really has any qualities at all. Good range of passing I guess but what’s the point if it’s often not accurate, is only really displayed when under no pressure, and often is the wrong decision anyways?

4 Likes

Obviously his greatest strength is his range of pass, and we know he has a shot on him also. I think he isn’t actually as bad at tackling as people make out either tbh.

I think if he was next to a proper DM who could clean up for him, he could sit in there and spray the ball all over the place.

Against Crystal Palace, because Elneny was sitting there he pushed further up with Jack and I thought he looked a lot more suited to being further up the pitch as well. I think Wenger is mad for persisting with the back 3 partly because we don’t have the right players for the pivot, and Xhaka definitely doesn’t work well in a 2.

Didn’t see any of the game due to work but stoked we made the final at the expense of the rent boys. Obviously because we are bang average all we can hope for is we do well in domestic cups, so it’s good we are managing that over the last few years.

Hard fought win, fun atmosphere and a top night. We definitely wanted it more in the end. Was a really tough start with Chelsea outplaying us in the opening 10. We responded excellently and got the rub of the green when we needed it. Whole team put in solid shifts. Elneny, Mustafi, Monreal and Özil were really good. Hazard was dynamite for them as usual. I think our passing in these last two games has been better as well as the formation.

Really good win and atmosphere.

Add in Auba and Mhki, plus a midfielder in July, and bang!

1 Like

Long may the voodoo that Arsenal has over a Conte lead Chelsea continue.

Not perfect by any means, but getting to the final is always glorious.

1 Like

Tbh, this was probably the last match for us against Conte’s Chelsea cause I can’t see him there next season, so that makes it fucking hilarious that we won it and he still hasn’t got a cup :joy:

Conte is kinda an enigma. He seems like a top manager cause he ran away with the league last year but he’s sticking to that back 3 thing even though teams have adapted to it and it’s not taking anyone by surprise anymore. Wenger gets mad hate for not swapping formations but this dood has stayed with that formation farrrrrr to long.

He has already said he wants to come back to Italy.

Bingo again

4 Likes

Can I have the lottery numbers for the weekend please?

2 Likes

If you win the lottery you’ll only go and waste it on Giroud memorabilia.
Saying that, if you won a lot of money you’d probably go and buy Giroud and put him in your own personal football team :grinning:

You’re actually on absolute fire with your predictions

1 Like

I thought we’d win 2-1 aswell, like the Cup Final. Wish I put a bet on it now lol

Prediction for the final? :smile:

It’ll be 1-1 and we’ll win in extra time.
Don’t bet on it.

1 Like