Arsenal v West Brom (PL)

Alan Nyom gave away two pens (other one pulling down Sanchez), plus there was surely a 2nd yellow for Dawson but I guess Pulis isn’t interested in talking about those!

Overall in the 1st half we were very lucky to go in 1-0 up tho

1 Like

FIFY

2 Likes

Very nice touch from Arsenal. Didn’t have to do it. Class :clap:

Congratulations Gareth

8 Likes

Nice one!

Always nice to beat Pulis

https://streamable.com/o98nz

1 Like

Not our best game but after a not fantastic first half we responded well in the second keeping the ball much better and creating chances to secure the three points.

Monreal did very well (my MOTM) as Mustafi, the wing backs, Ramsey and Lacazette. Koscielny and the build up on the right flank didn’t convinced me too much, Xhaka didn’t controlled the midfield and lost many times the possession, Alexis meh…

I haven’t been convinced by Xhaka at all and he hasn’t really kicked on… pretty resigned to the fact that he is a mediocre/squaddie at best, unlike Lacazette, who looks a fabulous signing.

Their pen shout was legit, but the ref let play go and they not only missed the initial chance but Livermore had a wide open tap in that he couldn’t finish, so sorry.

I must say he has been a class player.
I wish we had him after that “Villa for 4th spot” season.

1 Like

Pulis all upset because a decision didn’t go his way.

The same Pulis who said that Shawcross is really “a nice lad” after his tackle stopped Ramsey from playing for more than a season.

He really is pathetic.

3 Likes

Btw props to Gibbs he played really well.